2 bedroom apartment for saleCombe Walk, Devizes
- 80% Low Cost Ownership
- Well Presented
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Allocated Parking
- No Chain
Why rent?This attractive 2nd floor two bedroom apartment is located in the market town of Devizes. The property is offered under the low cost ownership scheme and comprises a communal entrance hall with secure phone entry, hallway, sitting room, kitchen, two bedrooms, bathroom and allocated parking.
OFFERED AS A LOW COST HOME WITH NO RENT TO PAY. A well presented two bedroom second floor apartment located within a modern development. The property is accessed via a communal entrance, telephone entry system. The front door leads through to entrance hall which has a very useful storage cupboard. There is a sitting room as well as a separate modern fitted kitchen. Two double bedrooms, modern white bathroom suite with a shower over the bath. Externally, there is an allocated parking space. and is offered for sale with no onward chain. Early viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciated this property.
Buzzer entry system and stairs to apartment.
Door to front, cupboard, radiator, loft access and access to all rooms.
Kitchen 10' 1" x 6' 3" ( 3.07m x 1.91m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, double glazed window to rear aspect, stainless steel sink/drainer, work surfaces, tiled splash backs, electric oven, electric hob, cooker hood, radiator, space and plumbing for washing machine and space for fridge/freezer.
Lounge/diner 14' 11" x 12' 1" ( 4.55m x 3.68m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator and Tel/TV point.
Bedroom One 12' 5" x 9' 1" ( 3.78m x 2.77m )
Double glazed duel aspect window rear aspect, radiator and Tel/TV point
Bedroom Two 11' 11" x 9' 3" ( 3.63m x 2.82m )
Double glazed duel aspect window to rear and side aspect, radiator and cupboard with wall mounted combi boiler.
Obscure double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, bath with mixer taps and shower over, wash hand basin, extractor fan, shaver point, WC and part tiled.
Please Note: Potential Purchasers must register with Homes for Wiltshire and have their application accepted before a sale can be agreed.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44625414.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DVZ103676. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Devizes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.