4 bedroom detached house for saleSchool Road, Sunninghill, Berkshire, SL5
- Detached Character Family Home
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Reception/Family Room With Bi-fold Doors To Garden
- Separate Reception Room
- Striking Refitted Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Within St. Michael's And Charters School Catchments
- Offered With No Onward Chain
- Off Street Parking For Two Vehicles
AVAIALBE TO VIEW Recently renovated to a high standard throughout but still retaining many character features is the charming character four double bedroom detached family home. Accommodation comprises of a living room with bi-folding doors leading onto the rear garden. Re-fitted family kitchen/breakfast room, with utility room and downstairs W/C. Kitchen is fully equipped with integrated appliances and there is separate dining room completing the ground floor. First floor has four double bedrooms, one of the rooms benefits from an ensuite shower room and the family bathroom. Property is offered with no onward chain and a viewing is required to fully appreciate the size and finish this family home offers.
Rear garden is family friendly and has been mainly laid to lawn, with mature shrubs and a patio area ideal for entertaining. There is also a summer house which provides plenty of storage. Side access leads to front where there is a gated shingle drive providing parking for two cars.
School Road is in the heart of Sunninghill village, walking distance to the high street which provides many shops and amenities. St. Michaels School is located opposite and the property is also in catchment for Charters School. Both Ascot and Sunningdale train stations are within easy reach providing links to London.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CCE160432. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Waterfords, Sunningdale. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.