4 bedroom detached house for saleKeefe Close, Bluebell Hill Village, Chatham, Kent
- 4 bedroom detached family property
- Popular Bluebell Hill Village
- Off road parking to the front
- Positioned in a cul-de-sac
- Good motorway access
- EPC energy rating D (60)
Situated in a cul-de-sac and in the sought after Bluebell Hill Village, this property is one which you should consider as your next dream move. A house which you could make your mark on and one which has a great sized living space with a large kitchen just waiting for you to create great family meals; this homely and practical house should not be missed.The property is ready to move into but of course you can re-decorate to your individual taste if preferred. As a family, this home really will be one where you can cosy up in the winter months in the lounge or spend time in the garden in the summer with family and friends.With off road parking, bringing the children in or shopping will not be too difficult.The study is always a complementary asset for a family and you may even want to use this space as a playroom, a really versatile area.The room sizes are something you will appreciate and with a separate dining room, meals can comfortably be eaten in comfort. A downstairs cloakroom and en-suite to bedroom one, plus a family bathroom, making the chaotic morning time a thing of the past.You will find access to the motorway links are good here and will save you time getting into work, especially if you work in London or just want a family day out at the weekend to the coast.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- Covered Entrance Area
- Lounge: 13'9 x 13'2 (4.19m x 4.02m)
- Dining Room: 9'6 x 8'9 (2.90m x 2.67m)
- Kitchen: 9'6 x 9'5 (2.90m x 2.87m)
- Utility: 6'5 x 5'5 (1.96m x 1.65m)
- Study: 16'5 x 7'5 (5.01m x 2.26m)
- Cloakroom: 5'5 x 2'9 (1.65m x 0.84m)
- Bedroom 1: 13'2 x 9'8 (4.02m x 2.95m)
- En-Suite Shower Room: 4'8 x 4'6 (1.42m x 1.37m)
- Bedroom 2: 9'2 x 9'0 (2.80m x 2.75m)
- Bedroom 3: 9'3 x 7'9 (2.82m x 2.36m)
- Bedroom 4: 8'8 x 8'0 (2.64m x 2.44m)
- Bathroom: 6'7 x 5'5 (2.01m x 1.65m)
- Front & Rear Garden
- Driveway to Front
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44626062.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12141088. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Walderslade. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.