3 bedroom terraced house for saleMelrose Street, Hull
- GUIDE PRICE £80,000 - £85,000
- 3 Bedrooms
- Spacious Accommodation
- Great Family Home
- View Now
Viewing is strongly advised as demand for this family home is expected to be high.
This spacious family home is ideally located in a popular residential area and offers the prospective buyer potential to put their stamp on a family home. The through living area is generous but maintains that cozy family vibe whilst the kitchen provids a range of integrated appliances.
What more could you want 3 bedrooms, spacious living in a popular residential area.
Double glazed front entrance door, radiator and stairs to first floor landing.
Lounge/diner 22' 5" plus bay x 10' 10" plus recess ( 6.83m plus bay x 3.30m plus recess )
Double glazed bay window to the front aspect, double glazed window to rear, two radiators, understairs cupboard.
Kitchen 16' 1" max x 10' max ( 4.90m max x 3.05m max )
Fitted wall and base units with contrasting work surfaces, stainless steel sink drainer unit with mixer tap, electric oven and gas hob, integrated appliances including fridge/freezer and dishwasher, plumbing for washing machine, breakfast bar area, wall mounted boiler, tiled flooring, double glazed window to the side and double glazed door to rear.
Comprising of low flush wc, tiled floor and double glazed window to rear.
First Floor Landing
Split level and access to loft.
Bedroom 1 12' 5" plus alcove and wardrobes x 10' 1" ( 3.78m plus alcove and wardrobes x 3.07m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, fitted wardrobes and drawers and radiator.
Bedroom 2 11' 8" x 8' 11" plus recess ( 3.56m x 2.72m plus recess )
Double glazed window to rear aspect and radiator.
Bedroom 3 10' 1" x 7' 4" max ( 3.07m x 2.24m max )
Double glazed window to the side aspect and radiator.
Comprising of corner bath with screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, radiator, tiled floor and double glazed window to rear.
To the front is a forecourt garden with wall surround and to the rear of the property is a yard with access gate.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44626323.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NEA115030. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hull Newland Avenue. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.