2 bedroom terraced house for saleBerrill Street, Irchester, Wellingborough
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Upstairs bathroom
- Good Size Rear Garden
- Potential Off Road Parking
** Open Day Saturday 8th October **
This two bedroom mid terrace property is offered to the market in need of some modernisation. Benefits include two double bedrooms, lounge/diner, good size kitchen and potential for off road parking.
Entered via door into porch, door into entrance hall.
Stairs rising to first floor, radiator, door to dining room.
Dining Room 12' 6" x 11' 10" ( 3.81m x 3.61m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, telephone point, understairs storage, door from hallway.
Lounge 11' 1" upto fireplace x 10' 10" ( 3.38m upto fireplace x 3.30m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, tv point.
Kitchen 13' 7" x 8' 11" into recess ( 4.14m x 2.72m into recess )
Two double glazed windows to the side and rear, fitted kitchen with wall and base units with work surfaces over, stainless steel sink and drainer. Electric oven, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, central heating boiler, radiator, door to rear garden.
Doors to all bedrooms and bathroom, loft access.
Bedroom One 10' 11" x 15' 6" into recess ( 3.33m x 4.72m into recess )
Double glazed window to front aspect, fitted cupboards, radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' into recess x 11' 11" ( 3.05m into recess x 3.63m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator.
Obscure double glazed window to rear aspect, wash hand basin, WC, bath with mixer taps with shower attachment over, part tiling to water sensitive areas.
Enclosed by wooden fence panels, patio area providing seating, pathway leading onto main lawn area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44626359.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RSD106117. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rushden. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.