2 bedroom apartment for saleBrowns Place, Thomas Way, Braintree
Sold STC £180,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Two Bedroom Ground Floor Apartment
- Walking Distance to Mainline Station
- Large Open Plan Living Area
- Allocated Parking Space and Bike Store
- Double Glazed Throughout
- Gas Central Heating
**GUIDE PRICE £180,000 - £185,000** A well presented two bedroom ground floor apartment situated in a convenient location within walking distance to Braintree mainline station and town centre.
The accommodation comprises; hallway, large open plan living area incorporating the kitchen, lounge and dining area, two bedrooms and bathroom. The property also benefits from double glazing throughout, gas central heating, allocated parking and bike store.
Security entry system, stairs to further floors.
Door to front, radiator, storage cupboard, doors leading to;
Open Plan Living Area 23' 9" x 22' 10" max ( 7.24m x 6.96m max )
Two double glazed windows to front, double glazed windows to rear and side, double glazed French doors to Juliet balcony, two radiators, range of wall and base units with rolled edge work surfaces incorporating inset sink and drainer, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, integrated oven, hob and extractor hood over, space for fridge freezer.
Bedroom One 11' 7" x 8' 5" max ( 3.53m x 2.57m max )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 7" x 10' 5" ( 3.53m x 3.18m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Opaque double glazed window to side, enclosed panelled bath with hot and cold mixer taps with shower attachment over, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, heated towel rail, extractor fan.
Allocated parking space and bike store.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BTR102690. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Braintree. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.