4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGodwin Road, Hove
- Good sized semi-detached family home
- Private driveway for several cars
- Four bedrooms
- Feature kitchen breakfast room
- Good sized lounge
- Attractive garden with level lawn
- Good sized lounge
Fox and Sons are delighted to offer this well presented four bedroom semi - detached family home with good sized lounge, feature kitchen breakfast room and rear conservatory. Outside there is a private driveway, garage and to the rear there is a good sized garden with decked, patio and level lawn.
Fox and Sons are delighted to offer this well laid out and spacious semi-detached family home with private driveway and garage. The accommodation comprises on the ground floor of a good sized lounge, feature kitchen breakfast room, rear conservatory and contemporary family bathroom. On the first floor there are four bedrooms and a separate w/c. To the rear there is a good sized garden with both decked and patio areas with steps down to a good sized level lawn. The house is in good order throughout and enjoys both gas heating and double glazing, Internal inspection strongly recommended.
Comprises of a glazed UPVC wall with a large obscure glass window and with further UPVC double glazed door with attractive stained glass leaded light panels leading to the entrance hall.
L Shaped Entrance Hall
With cupboard door providing access into under stairs storage. Staircase with painted spindles and hand rails with access leading to the first floor. The entrance hall has a coved ceiling, radiator and door leading to the lounge.
Lounge 17' 4" x 11' 8" ( 5.28m x 3.56m )
This good sized room has a large double glazed window with leaded light panels extending almost the full length of the room over looking the front. The lounge has smooth finish walls with dado rail, Coved ceiling with centre ceiling rose, attractive painted fireplace surround with natural flame gas fire and a radiator.
Feature Kitchen 20' 1" x 11' 5" ( 6.12m x 3.48m )
This room is a real feature of the house extending the full width. It has amicable space for dining table and chairs. The kitchen section has a good range of white units with chrome handles arranged on various walls, comprising of both base cupboards and drawers with a built in double oven with five burner hob over with extractor. Space and plumbing for automatic washing machine and additional appliances. Roll edge work surfaces with additional section ideal for a breakfast bar. The worktop has an inset stainless steel sink with mixer and drainer. There is a selection of matching eye level cupboards including display shelving and a wall mounted Worcester boiler, with tiled splash backs and sliding glazed patio doors leading to the conservatory.
Conservatory 9' 8" x 8' 7" ( 2.95m x 2.62m )
With a pitched roof and panels to all three sides the conservatory is over looking the rear garden. It comprises of glazed double doors, a tiled floor and a door providing access to the garage.
Contemporary Family Bathroom
This bright dual aspect room has two obscure glass double glazed windows with leaded light panels. Contemporary white suite with chrome fitments of a large shower bath with wall mounted shower and glazed shower screen. The sink sits into the vanity unit with cupboards beneath. The bathroom comprises of a low level w/c with wall mounted flush. tiled floor, smooth finish ceiling with downlighters and a heated towel rail.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom 2 10' 9" x 10' 7" ( 3.28m x 3.23m )
This bright dual aspect room has two double glazed windows with leaded light panels. The bedroom has smooth finish walls, a radiator and space for double bed and additional bedroom furniture.
Bedroom 1 12' 8" x 11' 5" ( 3.86m x 3.48m )
This bright dual aspect room has replacement double glazed windows with leaded light panels enjoying the fair reaching roof top views. a radiator and room for double bed and bedroom furniture.
Bedroom 3 10' 9" x 9' ( 3.28m x 2.74m )
The third bedroom has a double glazed window with leaded light panels with views over looking the front. Comprising of smooth finished walls. a radiator and space for a double bed and additional bedroom furniture.
Bedroom 4 11' 6" x 7' ( 3.51m x 2.13m )
With a double glazed window with leaded light panels reaching roof top views. The room has a hatch to loft space and a radiator,
White suite with chrome fitments comprising of a low level w/c, wall mounted sink and tiled walls and floor.
Large brick paved driveway providing off street parking for several cars which leads to the garage.
Accessed by the conservatory, pleasant rear garden with both raised patio and decked terraces. Amicable space for garden table and chairs and with steps down to a good sized, level lawn with areas far up the garden ideal for a vegetable patch and with hard standing for a shed/greenhouse.
Garage 19' 3" x 12' 8" ( 5.87m x 3.86m )
The garage has both power and light.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44626377.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HGL102410. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Hove Hangleton Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.