2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleOakroyd Crescent, Grimethorpe, BARNSLEY
Sold STC £80,000
- 2 bedrooms
- Semi detached
- Enclosed rear garden
- Popular residential area
POPULAR RESIDENTIAL AREA WITH GARAGE AND ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN! Perfect for first time buyers and new families alike, give us a call now and ARANGE YOUR VIEWING!
POPULAR RESIDENTIAL AREA WITH GARAGE AND ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN! Perfect for first time buyers and new families alike, give us a call now and ARRANGE YOUR VIEWING!
Front Porch / Cloak Room
Having a front facing double glazed entrance door, side facing double glazed window and a radiator.
Lounge 12' into understairs recess x 17' 2" inc entrance porch ( 3.66m into understairs recess x 5.23m inc entrance porch )
Having a spindled staircase rising to the first floor landing, front facing double glazed window and a radiator.
Kitchen Diner 11' 11" x 7' 7" ( 3.63m x 2.31m )
With plumbing for a washing machine, rear facing double glazed French style doors, rear facing double glazed window, tiled splash backs, space for fridge freezer, electric oven and hob, extractor hood, a range of fitted wall and base units finished in beech effect, composite sink and drainer and a wall mounted central heating boiler.
First Floor Landing
With a radiator and access to the loft.
Bedroom One 12' x 9' 6" ( 3.66m x 2.90m )
There is a rear facing double glazed window, radiator and a built in wardrobe
Comprising of a side facing double glazed window, low flush WC, radiator, panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, tiling to the walls,
Bedroom Two 8' 8" plus built in cupboard x 8' 5" ( 2.64m plus built in cupboard x 2.57m )
With a radiator, laminate flooring, built in cupboard and a front facing double glazed window.
To the front of the property is a pebbled area, drive and access to a single garagew where there is plumbing for a washing machine. To the rear is an enclosed garden with patios, small lawn, raised borders and an entrance door to the garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44626413.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BSL112142. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Barnsley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.