4 bedroom detached house for saleCockerell Close, Lee-On-The-Solent
- Four Bedroom Detached Family Home
- Master Bedroom with En-Suite
- Modern Fitted Kitchen/Diner with Utility
- Dual Aspect Living Room
- Immaculately Presented Throughout
- Highly Desirable Modern Development
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Driveway Providing Ample Parking and Detached Garage
- Highly Requested Location
- EPC - B
*** To download the full property brochure including extra large images and detailed description please click the "Full Details" link at the end of this listing***
Taylor Hill & Bond are delighted to market for sale this four bedroom detached family home located in the highly requested area of Lee-On-The-Solent. The property comprises; entrance hall, dual aspect living room with French doors leading to the garden, modern fitted kitchen/diner with utility room and downstairs WC. The first floor boasts master bedroom with en-suite and Sharps built in wardrobes, three further bedrooms with two of them benefiting from Sharps Built in wardrobes and the modern fitted family bathroom. The entire property has a light and airy feel due to its modern decor and abundance of windows which flood the space with natural light.
Externally the property has an enclosed rear "L shaped" garden, front lawn and driveway parking suitable for ample parking which leads to the detached garage.
Lee-On-The-Solent is one of our most requested locations, the area benefits from a range of amenities, transport links and schools, not to mention the stunning views over the Solent.
An internal viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the location and accommodation on offer.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44626668.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7194830. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Hill & Bond, Warsash. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.