4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleWharncliffe Gardens, South Norwood, SE25 6DQ
Sold STC £510,000
- Four Bedroom 1930's Style End of Terrace Family House
- In need of modernisation/tender loving care
- Probate Sale
- Edge of the Grange Wood Park Area
- Gas Central Heating
- Two separate reception rooms
- In tree lined cul de sac - Off Street Parking to the front
- Offers opportunity and potential
- Situated between South Norwood and Crystal Palace
- Norwood Junction BR/Overground Station & Thornton Heath BR Station serve the area
THIS FOUR BEDROOM END OF TERRACE 1930'S HOUSE MUST BE VIEWED INTERNALLY TO BE APPRECIATED the property does require some modernisation/tender loving care but in our opinion would make a lovely family home. Well proportioned rooms provide ample living space and benefits from having two good size reception rooms. FURTHER BENEFITS INCLUDE OFF STREET PARKING TO THE FRONT, GAS CENTRAL HEATING, REFITTED KITCHEN, UPSTAIRS BATHROOM WITH SEPARATE WC AND GOOD SIZE REAR GARDEN. Grange Wood Park, Norwood Junction BR/Overground Station and Thornton Heath BR Station serves the area. This property would suit someone keen to take on a project and in our opinion will not be on the market long.
This property is sold on a freehold basis.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44627205.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11899. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homecastle Estate Agents, South Norwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.