3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAdams Hill, Birmingham
Sold STC £159,950
- LARGER STYLE SEMI DETACHED
- GREAT LOCATION
- BREAKFAST KITCHEN
- REAR GARDENS
LARGER STYLE SEMI DETACHED ****** GREAT LOCATION **** BREAKFAST KITCHEN **** UTILITY AREA **** CONSERVATORY ***** REAR GARDENS ***** DRIVEWAY TO THE FRONT ***** FIRST FLOOR FAMILY BATHROOM *****
This is a larger style Semi Detached Property which would make a brilliant Family Home. In a popular Residental Area, close to main bus routes and amenities. The property complrises in more details, Entrance Hallway, Lounge Diner, Fitted Kitchen, Conservatory, Utility Area, Downstairs WC, Three Bedrooms and Family Bathroom to the First Floor.
Double glazed door to the front, two double glazed windows to the side, central heating radiator and doors to:
Double glazed door to:
Part tiled and wc.
Lounge 9' 11" x 21' ( 3.02m x 6.40m )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator, fireplace, tv point and double glazed sliding patio doors to conservatory.
Kitchen 8' 11" x 15' 9" ( 2.72m x 4.80m )
Fitted kitchen comprising wall and base units with work surfaces over, one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit, plumbing for a dishwasher, radiator and double glazed window to the rear.
Utility Room 6' 4" x 9' 10" ( 1.93m x 3.00m )
Tiled floor, plumbing for a washing machine and door to garden.
Conservatory 9' 7" x 10' ( 2.92m x 3.05m )
Double glazed windows and door to the rear.
Bedroom One 8' 7" x 13' 11" ( 2.62m x 4.24m )
Double glazed window to the front, built in wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Two 7' 10" x 12' 4" ( 2.39m x 3.76m )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator and laminate flooring.
Bedroom Three 9' 9" x 6' 11" ( 2.97m x 2.11m )
Double glazed window to the rear and radiator.
Two double glazed windows to the rear, bath with mixer taps and shower, wash hand basin, wc and part tiled.
Paved patio area with steps down to lawn.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44627307.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HBN105425. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Harborne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.