2 bedroom detached house for saleBroad Oaks Park, Colchester
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Detached Bungalow
- Sought After Location
- Garage & Parking
Guide Price £260,000 - £270,000
Situated within the quiet cul de sac in the popular location of St Johns is this vacant two bedroom bungalow. This property benefits from two double bedrooms and conservatory. Offered with no onward chain.
Obscure double glazed entrance door to entrance hall.
Built in cupboard, coving to ceiling, obscure glazed door leading through to lounge.
Lounge 17' 5" x 13' ( 5.31m x 3.96m )
Double glazed window to the side aspect, two radiators, double glazed window to front aspect, arch to the conservatory, coved ceiling.
Conservatory 11' 7" x 9' 2" ( 3.53m x 2.79m )
Double glazed french doors to garden, range of double glazed windows and double glazed panels, radiator.
Obscure double glazed door to garden with matching rear panel, radiator, built in airing cupboard.
Kitchen 9' 9" x 7' 8" ( 2.97m x 2.34m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect,roll edge work surfaces with inset single drainer sink unit, range of base and wall mounted units, space for washing machine, fridge and cooker tiled walls.
Bedroom One 13' x 12' 2" ( 3.96m x 3.71m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, a range of fitted bedroom furniture to remain, radiator, coving to ceiling.
Bedroom Two 13' x 8' 8" ( 3.96m x 2.64m )
Double glazed windows to the front and side aspects, radiator, coving to ceiling.
Obscure double glazed window to the front aspect, suite comprising of enclosed panel bath with shower attachment and mixer tap, low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled walls, radiator, access to loft space.
Commences with patio area, laid to lawn, flower and shrub borders, patio area to the side, door leading to the garage, utility area at the back of the garage.
Garage 17' 6" x 8' 8" ( 5.33m x 2.64m )
Up and over door, power and light connected.
Utility Area 11' 6" x 8' ( 3.51m x 2.44m )
Door and window to garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44627316.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CSJ105118. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Colchester St Johns. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.