2 bedroom terraced house for salePark Street, Tiverton
Sold STC £119,950
- Fully refurbished
- Two double bedrooms
- Lounge with separate dining area
- Brand new kitchen and shower room
- Paid for parking space until May 2017 with the option to extend
- Double glazing
- Electric heating
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
A fully refurbished two double bedroom character house with a brand new kitchen with integral fridge freezer and electric oven and hob, and a new modern fitted shower room. The property has a lounge and separate dining area and a paid for parking space until May 2017 with the option of extending.
Situated in a central position in Tiverton this superb refurbished character cottage has an entrance porch leading into the living area which leads through to a separate dining area. The kitchen is brand new with modern units and worksurfaces and benefits from an integral fridge/freezer and electric oven and hob. The shower room which is also brand new has a wash hand basin, WC and shower cubicle with electric shower. On the first floor there are two double bedrooms. The property also benefits from a fully paid for parking space until May 2017 with the option of extending thereafter.
uPVC double glazed front door with opaque glazed pane
Living Room 12' 9" maximum x 10' 2" ( 3.89m maximum x 3.10m )
double glazed window to front, fitted carpet, through to:
Dining Room 9' 10" x 7' 6" maximum ( 3.00m x 2.29m maximum )
understairs cupboard, wall mounted electric heater, fitted carpet, staircase with fitted carpet rising to first floor
Kitchen 8' 4" x 8' 8" ( 2.54m x 2.64m )
opaque double glazed window to side, skylight, range of wall and base units with worktops over, stainless steel sink, electric oven with electric hob and cooker hood above, integrated fridge freezer, space and plumbing for washing machine, vinyl flooring
shower cubicle with wall mounted shower, wash hand basin with tiled splashback, low level WC, extractor fan, wall mounted heated towel rail/radiator, part tiled walls, vinyl flooring
stairs from lounge, fitted carpet
Bedroom One 13' 4" x 10' 3" ( 4.06m x 3.12m )
double glazed window to front, wall mounted electric heater, fitted carpet
Bedroom Two 9' 9" x 10' 2" narrowing to 7' 5" ( 2.97m x 3.10m narrowing to 2.26m )
double glazed window to rear, inset access to loft space, wall mounted electric heater, fitted carpet
parking is available with the option to extend the permit at the end of the term
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44627325.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TVT102714. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Tiverton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.