3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBower Lane, Rugeley
- NEW HOME
- PRIVATE DEVELOPMENT OF ONLY 6 HOUSES
- 3 BEDROOMS
- THREE STOREY
- MASTER ENSUITE
- KITCHEN DINER
- LIVING ROOM
A private development of only 6 new homes being built on Bower Lane, Rugeley. Overlooking open field views. An opportunity to get in there early to have choice plot and to be involved with the decision making with finer detail. Dont miss out and register your interest now.
A private development made up of only 6 homes; Bower Lane, Rugeley overlooking open fields. Being built by a reputable local developer. This particular plot is a three bedroom, three storey home with a master Ensuite, kitchen diner, lounge and driveway. Occupying prime position this plot is bound to attract a lot of interest - first come first served!
Having front and rear gardens with its own driveway.
Stairs off to first floor and access through to:
Window to front elevation and door into:
Will be a fully fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, window to rear elevation and door to rear garden.
Comprising of a WC and wash hand basin.
Window to front elevation, storage cupboard and stairs off.
Glazed window to front elevation.
Window to rear elevation.
Will comprise of: bath, WC, wash hand basin and window to side elevation.
Velux window to rear elevation and an En-suite.
Shower cubicle, WC and wash hand basin.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LIC201410. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Lichfield - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.