2 bedroom flat for saleLeigh Road, Atherton, MANCHESTER
Sold STC £45,000
- AUCTION HOUSE MANCHESTER TO BE SOLD BY PUBLIC AUCTION ON TUESDAY 18TH OCTOBER 2016
- MANCHESTER CITY FOOTBALL GROUND, THE ETIHAD STADIUM, SPORTCITY, MANCHESTER, M11 3FF
- GUIDE PRICE - £45,000 +
- START TIME : 2.00PM
- A TENANTED TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT
- LET FROM JULY 2015 ON 12 MONTH AST AT £400 PCM / £4,800 PA
- IDEAL BUY TO LET PROPERTY
- EPC : C
A tenanted two bedroom second floor apartment comprising; entrance hallway, lounge/dining room, kitchen, two bedrooms and bathroom. Currently let on an AST from July 2015 at £400.00 pcm/£4,800 pa. Parking to the rear.
17 Oct 2016 3:30 PM
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2645. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Auction House, North West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Auction House, North West on 01772 772450.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.