4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleTilford
- Extended accommodation
- 4 Bedrooms, 2 bath/shower rooms
- Large reception space plus study area
- Large loft room (ideal for conversion stpp)
- Situated in favoured Tilford village
This 1940s semi-detached property has been extended during the current occupier's 22 year ownership, to create an excellent size family home. The reception room is divided into two areas both overlooking the rear garden taking full advantage of the southerly aspect. The kitchen is fitted with wooden units and has a large central island/breakfast bar which also provides a good working space. There is a further study area off the kitchen and on the first floor there are four bedrooms, the master having an en-suite shower room. Accessed via a ladder there is an extremely large loft room with skylights. This is an ideal space to create further accommodation if required (subject to planning permission). Outside to the front there is ample parking and the rear garden is particularly well screened.
* Entrance Hall with tiled floor and understairs storage. * Cloakroom with low level w.c. and wash basin. * Study Area with tiled floor. * Sitting Room overlooking the rear garden with a wood burner set in a fireplace with a feature beam over. There is a further sitting area with double glazed patio doors to the rear garden. An opening with feature beam over leads into the good sized kitchen. * Kitchen/Breakfast Room with wooden units, ample working surfaces, space for appliances, a central island containing a further sink, further units and breakfast bar. Door to garden.
Stairs to First Floor
* Landing * Bedroom 1 with double doors to a Juliet balcony, wardrobes cupboards and airing cupboard. * En-Suite Shower Room with tiled floor, wash basin with cupboards below, shower cubicle and w.c. * Bedroom 2 with pretty fireplace, double wardrobes and further storage. * Bedroom 3 a rear aspect room. * Bedroom 4 overlooks the front. * Family Bathroom with panelled bath, pedestal wash basin and low level w.c.
* Gas central heating * Double glazing
Garden & Exterior
To the front there is a gravelled driveway providing parking for numerous vehicles. There is a lawn with mature shrubs and conifer hedging providing privacy. Double gates lead to a Car Port which in turn leads to a Double Garage which has been divided into a single garage and workshop. The rear garden is a good size with a raised patio and lawn with mature shrubs, trees and hedges.
The property is situated in the sought after village of Tilford with its renowned village green, public house and oak tree which is reputed to be over 800 years old! In addition the village shop provides for day-to-day needs, and is an infant and junior school. The river Wey runs through the village with a restored 13th century bridge crossing over. The village is approximately 3.5 miles from Farnham which offers a large selection of shops, bars, bistros and restaurants together with sporting and recreational facilities. The main line station provides services to Waterloo in under the hour and the whole area is surrounded by many miles of open countryside.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44628168.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 293782. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burns & Webber, Farnham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.