1 bedroom flat for saleThurleigh Court, Clapham South, SW12
- Architect designed penthouse flat
- Stylish one bedroom flat set on the fourth floor
- Large open-plan reception room
- Contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances
- Generously-sized double bedroom with ample fitted storage
- Delightful wrap-around balcony
- Newly built with 10 year warranty
- Ideally located moments from Clapham Common
One of the newly build penthouses on the fourth floor, this stylish one bedroom flat boasts a large open-plan reception room, a contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances and a delightful wraparound balcony.
Nightingale Lane boasts a great variety of bars, shops and restaurants while also being just moments from Clapham South Underground Station. The open spaces of Clapham Common are also easily accessed.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 998342. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, New Homes South. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.