2 bedroom flat for saleDevons Road, Tower Hamlets, E3
- Stylish two bedroom flat set on the fourth floor
- Large open-plan reception room
- Contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances
- Delightful private balcony
- Two generously-sized double bedrooms
- Sleek bathroom
- Ideally located close to Bow Road
Set on the fourth floor, this two bedroom flat boasts stylish accommodation including a large open-plan reception room, a contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances and two generously-sized double bedrooms.
The property is well served by a good selection of local amenities along Bow Road and is also within easy reach of Roman Road market. The green open space of Prospect Park is on the doorstep, looked upon from the property.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 999654. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Shoreditch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.