3 bedroom detached house for saleHassocks Close, Eastbourne
Sold STC £285,000
- THREE BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- SOUGHT AFTER NORTH LANGNEY LOCATION
- GARAGE & OFF ROAD PARKING
- NO FORWARD CHAIN
- SPACIOUS YET VERSATILE ACCOMMODATION
Fox and Sons are delighted to present to the market this SPACIOUS THREE BEDROOM Detached Family home located in the POPULAR NORTH LANGNEY area of Eastbourne. Boasting WELL PRESENTED accommodation throughout with GARAGE and OFF ROAD PARKING. Offered to the market with NO FORWARD CHAIN.
A WELL PRESENTED THREE BEDROOM Detached Family home located in the POPULAR NORTH LANGNEY location. Boasting WELL PRESENTED living accommodation throughout with SPACIOUS YET VERSATILE accommodation also. The property is offered to the market with NO FORWARD CHAIN and an early inspection comes highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
Door to the front aspect, window to the side aspect, tiled flooring.
Door to the front aspect, radiator, tiled effect flooring, doors to all ground floor rooms.
Comprising low level W C, wash hand basin, partly tiled walls and tiled flooring, radiator, double glazed window to the side aspect.
Lounge 15' 7" x 15' 1" ( 4.75m x 4.60m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, sliding doors to the rear aspect leading into the conservatory, two radiators, under stairs storage cupboard, newly carpeted.
Reception Room / Dining Room 10' 8" x 9' ( 3.25m x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, tile effect flooring, radiator, door through to the galley kitchen.
Kitchen 10' 2" x 8' 11" ( 3.10m x 2.72m )
A galley style kitchen with a range of wall and base units incorporating a stainless steel one bowl sink and drainer unit, electric double oven with gas hob and cooker hood over, partly tiled walls, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, integral dishwasher, door through to the conservatory, double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Conservatory 24' 3" x 7' 1" ( 7.39m x 2.16m )
A large conservatory running the width of the home, double glazed windows to the rear aspect overlooking the garden, double doors leading into the garden, tiled flooring, built in air con unit with the benefit of a heating system. This room is currently used as the dining room.
Stairs rising from ground floor to first floor landing, radiator, airing cupboard, loft access.
Master Bedroom 10' 2" To the front of the wardrobes x 9' 6" ( 3.10m To the front of the wardrobes x 2.90m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect with far reaching views towards the South Downs, full length built in wardrobes, radiator, door through to the en suite.
Comprising enclosed shower cubicle, low level W C, vanity unit, partly tiled walls, extractor fan, towel rail, double glazed window to the side aspect.
Bedroom Two 12' 1" x 11' 9" ( 3.68m x 3.58m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 8" x 6' 6" ( 2.64m x 1.98m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect and a radiator.
Comprising bath with mixer taps and shower over, low level W C, wash hand basin, extractor fan, partly tiled walls, frosted double glazed window to the rear aspect.
The rear garden is mainly paved and split over two levels with gated side access, brick built shrub borders, fence surround, feature timber built summer house, private door into the garage.
Summer House (outbuilding)
A timber summer house with windows to the front aspect and double doors.
Driveway providing off road parking for two cars leading into the garage.
Having power, lighting and an up and over door, front and rear access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44628474.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LGL105640. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Langney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.