3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleKempston, Beds, MK42 7PH
- Well presented 3 bedroom semi-detached property
- Situated in this popular location
- UPVC double glazed windows and doors
- Gas radiator heating
- Entrance porch, Entrance hall
- Lounge/diner, Refitted kitchen
- 3 bedrooms, Refitted bathroom
- Front garden, Enclosed rear garden
- Garage at the rear of the property
- Driveway providing off road parking
Entered via UPVC double glazed door. Further wood panelled door into:
Radiator. Tiled floor. Stairs to first floor landing. Panelled doors to:
24’5 x 12’9 narrowing to 8’. Two radiators. Under stairs storage cupboard. UPVC double glazed windows to front and rear aspects. Laminate flooring.
9’7 x 7’8. Fitted to comprise of stainless steel 1.5 bowl single drainer sink top. Plumbing for washing machine. Range of fitted base and eye level units. Built-in oven with gas hob with extractor hood over. Wall mounted combination boiler. Tiled floor. UPVC double glazed frosted door to rear garden.
Textured ceiling. Access to loft space. Linen cupboard. UPVC double glazed frosted window to side elevation. Panelled doors to:
10’9 to front of built-in wardrobes x 9’7. Textured ceiling. Radiator. Fitted wardrobes. UPVC double glazed window to front elevation.
11’5 x 8’8. Textured ceiling. Radiator. Built-in cupboard. UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation.
7’2 x 6’3. Textured ceiling. Radiator. Built-in over stairs cupboard. UPVC double glazed window to front elevation.
Refitted white suite comprising of panelled bath with fitted mains shower and fitted shower screen. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low level w.c. Textured ceiling. Extractor fan. Heated towel rail. Tiled floor. UPVC double glazed frosted window to rear elevation.
ON THE OUTSIDE
Front garden: Open plan and laid to lawn.
Rear garden: Mainly paved with small lawn area and enclosed by wooden fencing and metal fencing. Outside tap.
Garage: At the rear of the property with up and over door. Driveway providing off road parking.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44629539.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12024RG. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Waldens Estate Agents, Bedford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.