3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleLily Hill Road, Bracknell, RG12
Under Offer £350,000
- Spacious annex - 40 m2 - with electricity, WC, shower, heating, television and telephone points
- Large rear garden with decking area, fenced herb garden, large shed
- Two minutes' walk from beautiful Lily Hill Park and 15 minutes from town centre
- Close to popular local schools
- Fitted log burner
- Modern kitchen with lots of storage space
- Handy utility room - lots of storage here too
- Double glazed throughout and modern gas central heating
- One mile's walk from Martins Heron train station
This 3 bedroom end of terrace house is a wonderful family home close to Bracknell town centre, which is currently being regenerated, and local schools. There are two double bedrooms and one very decent sized single bedroom. The kitchen is of good size and has plenty of storage space, same as the utility room with cupboards and space for both a washer and a dryer in addition to a convenient under-stair cupboard. The living room has both a front and a rear window and a log burner, which is a nice extra during the colder months. The bathroom has an extractor fan and a power shower.
Outside to the back there is wooden decking leading all the way to the annex, and a built in raised flower bed for the green fingered. The larger than average garden offers an excellent environment for children to play in and benefits from a convenient fenced off herb garden which gives you strawberries in the summer. All gardening equipment plus bikes and other big items (such as ping pong tables) fit nicely in the large wooden shed. There is also a greenhouse.
The self contained annex is a fantastic addition as an extra living room or TV room. It has a long row of fitted wardrobes offering lots of storage space. It also contains an air conditioned computer room which is perfect for those who need a home office.
There is also a separate garage nearby - always good to have. A short walk away is the beautiful Lily Hill Park which is perfect for your morning run or walking the dogs. Its rhododendron walk in the spring is amazing.
Viewings of this superb property are highly recommended.
Please see the many photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan for further detail. To fully appreciate this property please arrange a viewing appointment which you can do 24/7 by clicking on the contact link provided.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44629656.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6rj-58e7. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by eMoov.co.uk, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.