2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHigh Street, Ipstones, Ipstones
* An attractive Grade II Listed cottage presented to a high standard throughout, with many improvements carried out by the present owners.
* The property is situated in the picturesque village of Ipstones, within easy travelling of the surrounding towns of Leek, Ashbourne, and Cheadle.
* The accommodation briefly has: good size fitted kitchen, dining room, lounge, two double bedrooms and first floor bathroom.
* There is a gas fired central heating system.
* Good size lawned gardens alongside some lovely views of the surrounding area. The property does have planning permission for off road parking for one vehicle.
* We recommend viewing early to avoid disappointment
Kitchen - 4.36m X 2.39m (14'4" X 7'10") - A good range of wall and base cupboards with work surfaces over. Integrated fridge. Electric cooker. Gas hob and extractor hood over. Plumbing for automatic washing machine. Sink unit with drainer. Part tiled walls. Tiled flooring. Two windows. Inset spotlighting. Stable style door out to the front.
Dining Room - 3.16m X 3.5m (10'4" X 11'6") - Royal Rayburn cooker for decoration purposes only with stone mantle over. Shelving. Tiled flooring. Inset spotlighting. Exposed beamed ceiling. Radiator. Storage cupboard under the stairs. Pantry with shelving and power. One central light. Stairs off to the first floor and access to kitchen.
Lounge - 2.94m X 4.72m (9'8" X 15'6") - Front door. Fitted carpet. Adam style fire surround. Living flame gas fire with black inset and granite style hearth. Radiator. Two wall lights. Beamed effect ceilings. Bay sash window to the front. Electric meter housed in cupboard. Dimmer switch for main light.
First Floor: -
Bedroom One - 3.99m X 2.85m (13'1" X 9'4") - Fitted carpet. Radiator. Vaulted feature ceiling with feature alcove. One ceiling light. Radiator. Window to the front.
Bedroom Two - 2.78m X 4.48m (9'1" X 14'8") - Radiator. Fitted carpet. Window. Exposed beams. Inset spotlighting. Loft Access.
Bathroom - Fitted white suite which comprises: Pedestal wash-hand basin, bath with shower over. W.C. Tiled splash-backs. Radiator. Heated towel rail. Wooden flooring. Window with some nice views over open fields. Inset spotlighting.
Outside - The property has a good size garden which is laid mainly to lawn.
Viewing - By prior appointment through the Agents.
Please Note - The agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and cannot verify they are in working order or fit for their purpose, neither has the agent checked the legal documents to verify the freehold/leasehold status of the property. The buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor.
Bury & Hilton Limited for themselves and for the vendor or lessor of this property whose agent they are, give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of, an offer of a contract;
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without
responsibility on the part of Bury & Hilton Limited or the vendor or lessor;
3. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied
on as statements or representations of fact;
4. Any intending purchaser must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the
correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars;
5. The vendor or lessor does not make or give neither Bury & Hilton Limited nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give, any representation's or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
6. Bury & Hilton Ltd operates a Complaints Handling Procedure, a copy of which is available from out Head Office, 6 Market Street, Leek, Staffordshire. ST13 6HZ.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44629887.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26535739. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bury & Hilton, Leek. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.