4 bedroom detached house for saleBracken Drive, Attleborough
Sold STC £299,950
- Extended Detached House
- High Standard of Finish
- Featured Vaulted Ceilings in the Family Room.
- Four/ Five bedrooms
- Four Reception Rooms
- Split Level Rear Garden
- Ample Off Road Parking
A perfect example of a four bedroom detached house, benefiting from a ground floor extension to the rear and a garage conversion, Comprising four reception rooms, four/five bedrooms, split level rear garden and ample off road parking to the front. CALL NOW TO VIEW!
Situated in the popular town of Attleborough, this extended detached house boasts space, benefiting from a ground floor extension and a garage conversion, which the current venders have updated throughout to a high standard, benefiting from versatile accommodation to the ground floor, starting with an entrance hall which gives access to the downstairs cloakroom and the stairs to the first floor landing on the right hand side. The living room is to your left with a feature surround fire place with an electric fire and double doors which lead into the dining room, providing access to the kitchen/breakfast and the sun room with a featured vaulted ceiling and patio doors leading out onto the large patio area. The modern fitted kitchen/breakfast benefits from a six ring gas hop and integrated dishwasher, doors leading into the study/ bedroom five, back into the hallway and patio doors leading out onto the large patio area. The first floor landing provides access to four bedrooms and a en-suite to the master and family bathroom. This home benefits from UPVC double glazed windows and is heated by gas fired central heating. Externally offers a three tier split level rear garden with a large paved patio area, leading to a laid to lawn area with shrub borders and two large sheds to the back of the garden, benefiting from power and lighting to the left shed. The front offers ample off road parking with gated access to the side, featured pitched storm porch added and a low level hedge.
UPVC double glazed door to front aspect, wood effect flooring, radiator with a bespoke radiator cover, wooden glazed door into the living room, stairs to first floor landing and with a recess under the stairs for storage.
UPVC double glazed window to front aspect with additional fitted blinds, wash hand basin, tiled splashbacks, W.C, radiator with a bespoke radiator cover and wood effect flooring.
Living Room 14' 4" x 11' 5" ( 4.37m x 3.48m )
UPVC double glazed window to front aspect with additional fitted blinds, radiator with a bespoke radiator cover, central fireplace with wooden surround and a featured electric fire and single glazed panel double doors into the dining room.
Dining Room 9' 8" ` x 9' 4" ( 2.95m ` x 2.84m )
Radiator with a bespoke radiator cover, wood effect flooring, archway through into the garden room and single glazed wooden door into the kitchen/breakfast,
Family Room 10' 10" x 9' 3" ( 3.30m x 2.82m )
Vaulted ceilings with two additional skylights, bespoke triangular triple glazed window to rear aspect, radiator with a bespoke radiator cover, wood effect flooring, fireplace with wooden surround and a featured electric fire, double glazed patio doors leading to the rear garden,
Kitchen/breakfast 16' 1" Max x 11' 4" Max ( 4.90m Max x 3.45m Max )
Modern fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over and an inset stainless steel 1 1/2 bowl sink/drainer, built in double oven with a 6 ring gas hop over, integral dishwasher with space for a washing machine, double fridge/freezer and tumble dryer. Large larder cupboard housing the wall mounted central heating boiler and benefiting from large breakfast bar and wood effect flooring. UPVC double glazed patio doors and single glazed double door leading into the downstairs study/bedroom five.
Study/bedroom Five 11' 7" x 7' 9" ( 3.53m x 2.36m )
Originally the convert garage, large UPVC double glazed window to front aspect with additional fitted blinds, wood effect flooring and radiator.
Stairs from the Hallway, airing cupboard and wooden doors to all four bedrooms and the family bathroom.
Master Bedroom 15' 3" Max x 10' 1" ( 4.65m Max x 3.07m )
UPVC double glazed window to front aspect with additional fitted blinds, radiator, telephone point, television point and a wooden door into:
Double length shower cubicle, white had basin, W.C, heated towel rail, extractor fan, tiled flooring with half tiled walls and integral ceiling lights.
Bedroom Two 11' 1" Max x 11' ( 3.38m Max x 3.35m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, recess for a wardrobe, access to the loft and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 10" x 8' ( 2.69m x 2.44m )
UPVC double glazed window to front aspect with additional fitted blinds, built in wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Four 8' 7" Max x 7' 10" Max ( 2.62m Max x 2.39m Max )
UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect and radiator.
UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect with additional fitted blinds, Paneled bath with mixer taps, white hand basin, W.C, extractor fan and heated towel rail.
Large driveway to the front, providing ample off road parking with gated access to the side, featured pitched storm porch and a low level hedge enclosing the front garden.
Three tier split level rear garden with a large paved patio area with gated access to the side and patio doors into the kitchen/breakfast and sun room, leading to a laid to lawn area with various shrub borders and two large sheds to the back of the garden all enclosed by fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ATB105378. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Attleborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.