2 bedroom apartment for saleFord House, Apartment 67, Morris Gardens, Fordham Road, Soha
- 2 bedroom apartment with 999 year lease
- En suite to the master
- Fully-fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Allocated parking
- Help to Buy available, subject to T&C's
- 10 Year NHBC
- Energy efficient home
- No upward chain
- Excellent for first time buyers or investment
***NOW SELLING OUT OF TUCKER GARDNER ELY***
TuckerGardner are delighted to offer for sale these BRAND NEW Bovis Homes apartments at Morris Gardens Development in Soham. This stunning, high specification apartment built by Bovis Homes offers two bedrooms, with an en-suite to master, and a sociable, open plan sitting/dining/kitchen area. The fully-fitted kitchen boasts an integrated oven, hob and hood, fridge/freezer, and washing machine. A stylish white suite is fitted to the family bathroom. There is a terrace and allocated parking, and the apartments also offer a cycle store on the ground floor.
The tenure of the property is leasehold, with a new lease running for 999 years. There is a service charge of approx. �260 per annum, and we have been advised there is no ground rent.
For more information please contact Tucker Gardner Ely on 01353 930034 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-44630664.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference S22226. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tucker Gardner, Ely. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.