3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRanulf Croft, Coventry, CV3
Sold by Us
- Three bedroom end of terrace property
- Spacious and beautiful condition throughout
- Lounge and separate dining room
- New contemporary kitchen with integral dishwasher
- Very desirable area and within walking distance to amenities, rail and motorway line
- Double glazed and with gas central heating
- Off-road parking for two cars
- Modern fitted bathroom and shower
- Decked patio area leading to elevated mature garden
- Brick built garage to rear of the garden
We are delighted to offer for sale this 3 bedroom semi-detached house in this sought after and convenient location within easy reach of local amenities and public transport links.
The impressive accommodation is well presented and of a good size and comprises ample living space and well appointed bedrooms.
Please see the many photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan for further detail. To fully appreciate this property please arrange a viewing appointment which you can do 24/7 by clicking on the contact link provided.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44631609.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference w2o-53a3. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Emoov, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.