1 bedroom apartment for saleHyde Park Road, Leeds
- 75 Hyde Park is an established student development that has been successfully operating since 2004.
- Year after year it has continued to gain a reputation as a popular accommodation choice for students. With easy access to the city and just a short walk to the University of Leeds and ...
- • Established student accommodation in Leeds
- • 72 bedrooms over 4 floors
- • 3-4 bedrooms per apartment
- • Apartments contain shared lounge, kitchen and bathroom
- • Secure on-site parking available
- • Excellent location, just a 10 minutes' walk to the city centre and University of Leeds Campus
- • Units start from just £39,196!!
Lovepad are delighted to offer to you the established Hyde Park Road Development in Leeds with prices starting from just £39,196 per unit!!
Year after year this development has continued to gain a reputation as a popular accommodation choice for students. Located in vibrant city of Leeds, rich in culture and heritage. This development is set within walking distance to Leeds University and Leeds Business School being a perfect opportunity for the investor!
Property ref: 121_2767_4264950
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-44632347.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4264950. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lovepad National, St James's. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.