3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleGrammar School Road, Brigg, DN20
- Detached Three Bedroom Bungalow
- 23' 9'' Spacious Lounge
- High Gloss Fitted Kitchen & Utility
- Dining Room Open Plan to Sun Room
- Double Garaging from Gated Approach
- Set on a acre plot
- With Seperate Acre Paddock
- EPC : E
This extended detached bungalow offers comfortable and practical accommodation which is situated on the fringe of Brigg with its many and varied amenities and schooling, within close proximity to the motorway network. An ideal choice for a buyer requiring some land the bungalow has an approximate three quarters of an acre paddock which has been acquired by the current owner and the family is also catered for by the lawned gardens which lie immediately to the rear of the bungalow the total land that the property is set in is 1.1 acres approximately. The bungalow itself is well proportioned with a 23'9" lounge, high gloss fitted modern kitchen with good sized utility and walk in pantry with cloakroom. A dining room is accessed by an arch way from the kitchen and open plan to the sun room. There are three bedrooms with a family bath and shower room. All accessed via a broad reception with parking area with brick garage.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44633892.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7133394. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, North Lincolnshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.