2 bedroom character property for saleStation Road, Reepham, Norwich
Sold STC £170,000
- Grade II Listed Cottage
- Character Features
- Open Fireplace
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Off Road Parking
- Town Centre Location
- Immaculately Presented
- South Facing Garden
This charming Grade II listed cottage is situated in the heart of Reepham town centre, just a stones throw from the market place. The property is well presented throughout and maintains many original character features.
This delightful Grade II listed cottage is situated in the heart of Reepham town centre, just a stones throw from the market place. The property has been lovingly restored by it's current owner and enjoys a wealth of character and charm throughout. Accommodation comprises of a large living room with an open fire, a well appointed kitchen, two double bedrooms and a bathroom. Externally there is a south facing garden, a brick built shed and a driveway.
Lounge 13' 9" x 10' 8" ( 4.19m x 3.25m )
With a solid wood door to the front and a double glazed window to the front aspect.
Open fire with cast iron surround, built in cupboards to both sides of chimney breast, stairs to first floor, TV and telephone points, electric radiator and fitted carpet.
Kitchen 7' max into cupboards x 11' 6" max into cupboards ( 2.13m max into cupboards x 3.51m max into cupboards )
With two double glazed windows to the rear aspect.
Fitted kitchen, wall and base units with worksurfaces over, stainless steel single bowl sink and drainer, tiled splashbacks. Integrated electric oven, induction hob with hood over, plumbing for washing machine, plumbing for dishwasher and tiled floor.
With a double glazed window to the side aspect.
Loft access, airing cupboard housing water cylinder and shelving and fitted carpet.
Bedroom One 8' x 10' 5" ( 2.44m x 3.18m )
With a double glazed window to the front aspect.
Built in cupboard with hanging rail and shelving, electric radiator and fitted carpet,
Bedroom Two 7' 1" x 11' 8" max ( 2.16m x 3.56m max )
Double glazed window to the side aspect.
Electric radiator and exposed timber floor.
With WC, hand wash basin, bath with electric shower and bi-folding glass screen, chrome heated towel rail, extractor fan and wall mounted electric heater. Fully tiled walls and tiled floor.
The garden mostly laid to lawn and flanked by borders containing mature shrubs and flowers. There is a terrace area with ample space for a table and chairs with a wonderful south facing aspect.
Brick built lean to shed with pan tiled roof.
There is a private driveway with space for one vehicle to the front of the property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RPM101820. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Reepham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.