3 bedroom semi-detached house for salePier Avenue, Herne Bay, Kent
- 3 bedroom semi detached house
- Recently fitted double glazed conservatory
- Newly fitted luxury bathroom
- Close to station and bus stop
- Plenty of off street parking
- EPC energy rating D (59)
The current owner has created a lovely modern family home here opening up to giving a dining area and lounge which leads into a recently added double glazed conservatory. Which is perfect for little ones to use as a play room and gives a light and airy feel through the whole of the ground floor living space.Location wise this house ticks all the boxes being a stones throw from the station and bus stop and a short walk to shops and the beach where you can soak up the amazing views and evening sunsets.This family home really offers a touch of luxury with a recently fitted bathroom suite with sensor lighting and a real modern twist, pure luxury.A viewing is a must to appreciate how well modernised this home has been done and a viewing can not come more highly recommended.
What the Owner says:
We had literally only just finished adding the new luxury bathroom when we decided we needed to move. Having done so much here it really is heart wrenching, especially now we have added the double glazed conservatory with a hot and cold air unit which means it can be used all year round.The secluded garden is perfect for us and the children and is low maintenance which has been ideal for us when we have been modernising internally.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Porch
- Entrance Hall
- Kitchen Area: 11'1 x 9'5 (3.38m x 2.87m)
- Dining Area: 12'0 x 10'11 (3.66m x 3.33m)
- Lounge Area: 11'2 x 10'10 (3.41m x 3.30m)
- Conservatory: 9'4 x 8'11 (2.85m x 2.72m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 3: 8'7 x 6'0 (2.62m x 1.83m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'5 x 9'9 (3.48m x 2.97m)
- Bedroom 1: 11'4 x 10'0 (3.46m x 3.05m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44634537.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11235936. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Herne Bay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.