3 bedroom terraced house for saleSpinning Wheel Mead, Harlow
- Kings Are Proud To Present This
- Three Bedroom House
- Immaculate Condition Throughout
- Summer House At Rear Of Garden
- Re-fitted Kitchen With Utility Area
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Easy Reach Of M11
- Within Walking Distance To Primary & Secondary Schools
- Perfect For A First Time Buyer
- EPC Rating D
* Kings Are Proud To Present This * Three Bedroom House * Immaculate Condition Throughout * Summer House At Rear Of Garden * Re-fitted Kitchen With Utility Area * Front & Rear Gardens * Easy Reach Of M11 * Within Walking Distance To Primary & Secondary Schools * Perfect For A First Time Buyer * EPC Rating D
Entrance Hall - 0.81m x 4.01m (2'08 x 13'02) - Coving, stairs to first floor landing, double radiator, tiled floor
Lounge - 5.23m x 3.18m (17'02 x 10'05) - Double glazed patio doors leading to garden, coving, laminate wood flooring, double radiator, power points, TV point, telephone point.
Kitchen - 2.87m x 2.84m (9'05 x 9'04) - Window to front aspect, coving, range of wall and base units with roll top work surfaces, tiled splash back, tiled floor, sink & drainer unit, gas oven & gas hob (untested), extractor hood, power points, doorway leading to utility room.
Utility Room - 1.32m x 2.87m (4'04 x 9'05) - Plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, double radiator, power points, space for fridge/freezer.
First Floor Landing - 1.52m x 2.54m (5'00 x 8'04) - Airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder, coving
Bedroom 1 - 2.92m x 3.33m (9'07 x 10'11) - Window to front aspect, coving, fitted wardrobes, double radiator, TV point, power points
Bedroom 2 - 2.13m x 2.77m (7'00 x 9'01) - Window to rear aspect, coving & textured ceiling, single radiator, TV point, power points
Bedroom 3 - 2.97m x 1.91m (9'09 x 6'03) - Window to rear, coving & textured ceiling, double radiator, fitted wardrobes, TV point, power points (formally two bedrooms)
Bathroom - 1.78m x 2.03m (5'10 x 6'08) - Double glazed opaque window to front aspect, chrome tower rail, tiled floor, panel enclosed bath with mixer taps, low flush w/c, wash hand basin without pedestal or vanity unit, part tiled walls.
Garden - 16.76mft approx (55ft approx) - Mainly laid lawn with bark borders, rear access, summer house at rear with windows, door and power, decking, outside light.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44634744.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26536254. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kings Group, Harlow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.