2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleSpencers Croft, Harlow
- Kings Have The Pleasure In Bringing You This
- Two Bedroom End Of Terrace House
- Immaculate & Well Presented Inside & Out
- Nestled Away Behind Greenery
- Spacious L-Shape Kitchen
- Conservatory With Underfloor Heating
- Lovely Secluded Garden With Side Access
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazed Throughout
- Walking Distance To Popular Schools, Shops & Transport Links
- EPC Rating D
* Kings Have The Pleasure In Bringing You This * Two Bedroom End Of Terrace House * Immaculate & Well Presented Inside & Out * Nestled Away Behind Greenery * Spacious L-Shape Kitchen * Conservatory With Underfloor Heating * Lovely Secluded Garden With Side Access * Gas Central Heating & Double Glazed Throughout * Walking Distance To Popular Schools, Shops & Transport Links * EPC Rating D
Entrance Hall - 1.85m x 1.80m (6'01 x 5'11) - Double glazed window to side aspect, stairs to first floor landing, laminated laid to wood style floor, double radiator, coved to textured ceiling.
Lounge - 5.00m x 3.05m (16'05 x 10'00) - Double glazed window to front aspect, laminated flooring, coved & textured ceiling, double radiator, gas fireplace (untested), TV point, telephone point, power points.
Conservatory - 4.39m x 2.49m (14'05 x 8'02) - Double glazed windows with double doors leading to garden, tiled floor, ceiling fan, underfloor heating with thermostat, wall lights, ceiling fan, power points.
Kitchen - 5.00m x 3.63m (16'05 x 11'11) - Double glazed window to rear aspect, coved & textured ceiling, tiled floor, range of base & wall units with roll top work surfaces, tiled walls, plumbed for washing machine/dishwasher, sink & drainer unit, space for fridge/freezer, electric oven & hob (untested), extractor hood,single radiator, breakfast bar, door leading to conservatory, storage cupboard, power points.
First Floor Landing - 1.83m x 1.78m (6'00 x 5'10) - Loft access, coved & textured ceiling.
Bedroom 1 - 5.00m x 3.05m (16'05 x 10'00) - Double glazed window to front aspect, coved & textured ceiling, fitted wardrobes with dressing table, single radiator, TV point, telephone point, power points.
Bedroom 2 - 3.12m x 2.64m (10'3 x 8'08) - Double glazed window to rear aspect, coved & textured ceiling, single radiator, fitted wardrobes & storage cupboard, telephone point, TV point, power points.
Bathroom - 1.75m x 1.68m (5'09 x 5'06) - Double glazed opaque window to rear aspect, single radiator, panel enclosed bath with mixer taps and electric shower, wash hand basin with vanity unit, fully tiled walls, tiled floor.
Garden - 13.72mft x 6.10mft (45ft x 20ft) - Well maintained garden with laid to lawn containing plant & shrub borders, side access, shed, patio to front & rear, fruit trees, outside lights.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44634801.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26536263. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kings Group, Harlow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.