2 bedroom ground floor flat for saleOut Risbygate, Bury St. Edmunds
Sold STC £165,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Perfect For All Types Of Buyers
- £1000 Buyers Incentive
- Ground Floor Accommodation
- Close Proximity To The Town Centre
- Communal Gardens and Parking
Welcome to The Beeches
This two bed ground floor apartment is situated within easy access to the town centre and college. There are communal gardens and parking areas and therefore viewings are highly recommended.
New to the market is this two bed ground floor apartment in the well sought after area, located close to the town centre and local collage. Externally there are communal gardens and parking. This property is idea for first time buyers and investment buyers. Internally there is an open plan kitchen/living room, two bedrooms and bathroom. To appreciate all that is on offer this property is highly recommended.
Textured and coved ceiling with an overhead light fitting. Double glazed window to front. Doors to bedroom one, bedroom two, living room and bathroom. Power points and carpeted flooring.
Wood effect ceiling with an overhead light fitting. Bath with shower over, part tiled decor, pedestal basin, WC and laminate flooring.
Living Room 14' 6" Max x 15' 3" Max ( 4.42m Max x 4.65m Max )
Textured and coved ceiling with an overhead light fitting. Two double glazed windows to rear. Two electric heaters, power points, carpeted flooring, door to airing cupboard and door to kitchen.
Kitchen 8' 4" x 8' 7" ( 2.54m x 2.62m )
Textured and coved ceiling with an overhead light fitting. Double glazed window to front. Wall and base units with work surfaces. Electric hob and oven with an extractor fan over. Sink and drainer, void for washing machine, part tiled decor, power points and laminate flooring.
Bedroom One 12' 8" x 11' 2" ( 3.86m x 3.40m )
Textured and coved ceiling with an overhead light fitting. Double glazed window to rear. Power points, electric heater and carpeted flooring.
Bedroom Two 7' 9" x 11' 3" ( 2.36m x 3.43m )
Textured and coved ceiling with an overhead light fitting. Double glazed window to front. Power points, electric heater and carpeted flooring.
Communal garden and off road parking.
Proceeding out of Bury St Edmunds on Risbygate Street just past the collage on the right hand side. Turn left onto the sign posted The Beeches. The property will be found a short way around with our for sale board showing.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44635002.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BGS105048. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bury St Edmunds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.