1 bedroom apartment for sale

Clayton Street West, Newcastle Upon Tyne, NE1

£69,950

Property Description

Key features

  • Split level one bedroomed apartment
  • Built in 1896 as a hotel
  • A few minute's walk to Central Station
  • Vibrant city location
  • Spacious living room with 4 sash windows
  • 75% share for sale
  • Needs updating to suit personal taste
  • Recently re-decorated

Full description

Noel Harris Home Sales are pleased to present this spacious one bedroomed second floor city centre apartment. The living room here is a particuarly impressive room with great natural light. The property is offered for sale with a 75% ownership, the remaining 25% share being owned by ISOS Housing Association with a monthly payment for rent/service charge/buildings insurance of £213. The lease has 69 years left at present meaning the property can only be sold to a cash buyer. ISOS have stated the property can only be bought to be lived in as a private home. The lease however can be extended via ISOS and the seller will make an allowance for this in the price. The property is located only a few minutes walk from the Central Station, The Centre for Life, and a range of bars, restaurants and shops in the city. No chain.

A very grand main entrance hallway and staircase leads up to :

Second floor communal landing. : There is also lift access to this floor.

Entrance door to :

Hallway : Night storage heater.

Living room : 5.68m x 5.77m (18'8" x 18'11") , Triangular shaped room on corner of Pink Lane. 4 sash windows. Night storage heater.

Kitchen : 2.36m x 3.96m (7'9" x 12'12") , Fitted units. Plumbed for washer. Electric cooker point. Could be improved with a re-fit.

Double Bedroom : 3.55m x 3.62m (11'8" x 11'11") , Electric panel radiator. Fitted wardrobe. Fitted cupboard. Sash window.

Bathroom : White panelled bath. Wash hand basin. WC. Airing cupboard with hot water tank.


Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs

Listing History

Added on Rightmove:
29 September 2016

Nearest stations

  • Newcastle Central (0.1 mi)
  • Manors (0.6 mi)
  • Gateshead Stadium (1.0 mi)
Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode

Nearest schools

Use the school checker

To view this property or request more details, contact:

Noel Harris Home Sales Ltd, Heaton

High Heaton, Newcastle Upon Tyne, NE7

0191 687 0766 Local call rate

How much will it cost me to call the number displayed on the site?

Standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles apply and calls may be included in your telecom provider's call package.

Floorplans


To view this property or request more details, contact:

Noel Harris Home Sales Ltd, Heaton

High Heaton, Newcastle Upon Tyne, NE7

0191 687 0766 Local call rate

How much will it cost me to call the number displayed on the site?

Standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles apply and calls may be included in your telecom provider's call package.

Map & Street View

Nearest stations

  • Newcastle Central (0.1 mi)
  • Manors (0.6 mi)
  • Gateshead Stadium (1.0 mi)
Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode

To view this property or request more details, contact:

Noel Harris Home Sales Ltd, Heaton

High Heaton, Newcastle Upon Tyne, NE7

0191 687 0766 Local call rate

How much will it cost me to call the number displayed on the site?

Standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles apply and calls may be included in your telecom provider's call package.

Disclaimer - Property reference NOELH_000086. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Noel Harris Home Sales Ltd, Heaton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.

Map data OpenStreetMap contributors.