2 bedroom character property for saleBoreham Road, Warminster
Offers in Excess of
- Two Bedrooms
- Character Cottage
- Exposed Beams
- Fireplace With Multi Fuel Burner
- Off Street Parking
- Mature Garden
This delightful character cottage is found on the fringe of Warminster and offers period features including exposed wooden beams and fireplace with multi-fuel burner. There are two bedrooms, first floor bathroom, cottage kitchen and sitting room, off street parking and a mature garden to the rear.
Front door. Windows to front and side.
Lounge 12' 7" Max x 11' 7" Max ( 3.84m Max x 3.53m Max )
Window to front. Fireplace with a multi fuel burner. Stairs to first floor. Exposed wooden beams. Inset ceiling down lighters. Radiator.
Kitchen 11' 7" x 10' 4" ( 3.53m x 3.15m )
Double glazed window to rear. Traditional fitted kitchen with wall and base units. Work top surfaces. Tiled splashbacks. Electric oven and gas hob with cooker hood over. Belfast sink with mixer tap over. Plumbing for washing machine. Tiled flooring. Radiator.
Airing cupboard with storage shelves and housing gas central heating boiler. Loft access.
Bedroom One 11' 7" x 9' 9" ( 3.53m x 2.97m )
Double glazed window to rear. Fitted wardrobes. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 7' 7" x 7' 2" ( 2.31m x 2.18m )
Window to front. Radiator.
Velux style window to front. Bath with shower over. Vanity wash hand basin. WC. Partly tiled walls. Exposed wooden beams. Radiator.
One car space and on street parking available.
Steps to front door. Mature shrubs.
Bordered by wall and fencing. Paved patio area. Lawned area. Mature shrubs. Pergola. Path to shed and rear access. Brick built shed believed to be Victorian.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44636030.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WST102338. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Westbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.