5 bedroom terraced house for saleBradford Road, Shipley
- GUIDE PRICE £185,000 - £195,000
- Stone Terrace House
- Five Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Basement Cellar Rooms
A substantial five bedroom Victorian stone terrace property offering living accommodation over three floors with gas CH & DG. Comprising entrance hall, lounge, dining room & kitchen. Basement rooms. First floor: Three bedrooms & bathroom. Upper floor: Two further bedrooms & shower room. Rear garden.
GUIDE PRICE £185,000 - £195,000
A substantial five bedroom stone terrace property offering living accommodation over three floors along with additional lower basement rooms. Gas central-heating, double-glazing and rear garden. Comprises of an entrance hall, lounge, dining room & kitchen. Three Basement rooms. First floor: Three bedrooms & bathroom. Upper floor: Two further bedrooms & shower room. Viewing strictly by appointment.
With entrance door to the front. Radiator and spindle staircase leading to the first floor.
Lounge 17' x 13' 8" ( 5.18m x 4.17m )
Pleasant reception room having double-glazed bay window to the front, gas fire and radiator.
Dining / Sitting Room 17' 8" into bay x 12' 10" ( 5.38m into bay x 3.91m )
Second reception room situated at the rear with double-glazed bay window, living flame gas fire and radiator.
Kitchen 11' 4" x 6' 10" ( 3.45m x 2.08m )
Having a range of base and wall units with worktops and sink. Integrated oven, hob and extractor. Door leading to the rear.
Basement Cellar Rooms
Basement 1 17' 4" x 13' 6" ( 5.28m x 4.11m )
Basement 2 14' 10" x 11' 2" ( 4.52m x 3.40m )
Basement 3 11' 4" x 6' 10" ( 3.45m x 2.08m )
- First Floor -
Bedroom One 14' 4" x 12' 6" plus recess ( 4.37m x 3.81m plus recess )
Bedroom to the front with radiator. Double-glazed window.
Bedroom Two 14' 10" x 11' 6" plus recess ( 4.52m x 3.51m plus recess )
Bedroom to the rear with double-glazed window.
Bedroom Three 8' 6" x 6' ( 2.59m x 1.83m )
Bedroom to the front with radiator and double-glazed window.
Bathroom 10' x 6' 10" ( 3.05m x 2.08m )
A three piece suite comprising WC, hand wash basin, rectangular bath, radiator and double-glazed window.
- Upper Floor Landing -
Built in cupboard.
Cloak / Shower Room
Comprising shower, WC, wash basin and part tiled.
Bedroom Four 10' x 12' 6" ( 3.05m x 3.81m )
With radiator and window.
Bedroom Five 11' x 11' 6" ( 3.35m x 3.51m )
With skylight window and radiator.
To the outside the property has a garden area to the front and a larger garden to the rear, mainly of lawn.
From The Branch traffic lights turn towards Bradford where the property for sale can be found on your left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44636465.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHP103555. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Shipley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.