2 bedroom flat for saleScholars Place, South Park Drive, Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire
- Ground floor two bedroom apartment
- Master bedroom with en-suite and dressing room, opening on to south-facing wrap around terrace
- Bedroom two with built-in wardrobes
- Kitchen opening on to living dining room, with patio doors on to the terrace
- Hallway; Bathroom; Storage cupboards
- Two allocated parking spaces; one underground; one surface
- Secure gated development
- Close proximity to village centre and train station
- Basement locakable storage
- 10 year NHBC Guarantee
Stamp duty paid on this home. Scholars Place is an exclusive gated development of six apartments and four townhouses, each with individual outdoor space and with underground car parking. This exceptional development is situated in a superb location, within close proxomity of Gerrards Cross village centre and train station.
This beautiful apartment, which forms the show home for this development, has been luxuriously fitted with a wealth of light fittings and curtains.
Gerrards Cross frequently appears in surveys of the most desirable places to live in England. Located under three miles from the M25 and the M40, it offers excellent travel links yet retains the atmosphere of an unspoiled, thriving country village. The village's high street and boutique style shops, cafes, bistros, banks and hotel are mainly on Packhorse Road and Station Road, which together form Gerrards Cross' bustling heart.
Gerrards Cross also has its own Everyman cinema in the centre of the village. Just to the south of the village centre is Gerrards Cross Common, an attractive expanse of open grass and woodland with two ponds. The common hosts a variety of activities including football, walking, cycling, picnicking and children's play area.
Many of the village's leisure activities take place in the Memorial Community Centre, which has rooms for various education and recreation classes, a large hall for public meetings and a bar. A private health and fitness club is located next door offering a well equipped gym and a variety of classes. Golf enthusiasts need look no further than the prestigious Stoke Park Golf Club in nearby Stoke Poges. The club's 27-hole course is ranked amongst the top 100 in the world, whilst its restaurant, rooms and spa is housed in a beautiful 18th Century mansion standing in a landscape designed by Capability Brown. Gerrards Cross also benefits from its own Golf Club as well as being close to Denham and Beaconsfield Golf club. Other activities to enjoy are tennis, cricket and hockey.
As well as its excellent road links, London is easily accessible from Gerrards Cross by train.
Regular services operate from Gerrards Cross station into London Marylebone, within 20 minutes (*fast train).
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GDX150311. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Strutt & Parker, Gerrards Cross. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.