3 bedroom cluster house for saleHall Road, RUGELEY
Offers Over £290,000
- Character Cottage
- Unique - Dating back to early 1800's
- Three Bedrooms
- Deceptive Living Accomodation
- Spacious Bathroom
- Enclosed Rear Patio
- MUST BE VIEWED
A charming cottage with an abundance of character and features throughout. Feature fireplaces, open beams, dating back to the early 1800's - a piece of local history. Deceptive living space with two large receptions, Kitchen breakfast room, three bedrooms, large bathroom and an enclosed rear patio.
A delightful cottage boasting charm & character throughout. With feature fireplaces, open beams and a rich history dating back to the early 1800's; a real piece of local history. This cottage has been modernised over the years to suit modern living but retaining the quaint features. On approach the property has a block paved driveway for multiple vehicles and impressive 'curb appeal'. Deceptive living space consisting of; spacious lounge with feature fireplace, dining room, kitchen breakfast room, guests WC, three bedrooms and a large bathroom. This home also from gas central heating and double glazing. Internal viewing is strongly recommended to appreciate this unique cottage in full.
With both the lounge and dining room off, central heating radiator and guests WC.
Wash hand basin, WC and partly tiled walls.
Lounge 16' 4" max x 14' 9" ( 4.98m max x 4.50m )
Feature gas fireplace but still with an open chimney, open ceiling beams, window to front elevation, tiled floor, under stair storage and a central heating radiator.
Dining Room 8' 10" x 14' 6" ( 2.69m x 4.42m )
Window to front elevation, tiled floor and a central heating radiator.
Kitchen 11' x 9' 6" ( 3.35m x 2.90m )
Fitted kitchen comprising a range of wall & base units with granite work surfaces over, incorporating a sink, gas hob with extractor fan over, Aga cooker, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, tiled walls and opening through to inner hallway which is a pleasant breakfast area, there are windows to the rear elevation, central heating radiators and a useful storage cupboard.
Split Landing with windows to the rear and side elevations.
Bedroom One 14' 7" max x 12' 8" into recess ( 4.45m max x 3.86m into recess )
Character fireplace, window to front elevation and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 14' 8" x 8' 11" ( 4.47m x 2.72m )
Exposed feature beamed wall, window to front elevation and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 8" x 5' 9" to wardrobes ( 2.64m x 1.75m to wardrobes )
Currently used as a dressing room with built in wardrobes this could quite easily be a single bedroom with window to the front elevation.
Fully tiled room with vanity inset wash hand basin, WC, bath with separate shower cubicle, airing cupboard, central heating radiator, windows to rear and side elevations.
To the rear is an enclosed, private patio area which can be utilised as desired. Currently it has an array of planted pots and water feature giving a private outside space.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44642274.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LIC201392. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Lichfield - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.