3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleEast View Fields, Plumpton Green, Lewes
Sold STC £415,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Sought After Village Location
- Semi-Detached Family House
- Three/Four Bedrooms
- Open Plan Kitchen/Lounge/Diner
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Off-Street Parking for Two Vehicles
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing
- Bedroom Four/Study Room on Ground Floor
With its desirable village location, Fox & Sons are delighted to offer this semi-detached family house with an open plan lounge, dining room and kitchen, three/four bedrooms and family bathroom, plus front & rear gardens and off-street parking for two vehicles. Viewing is highly recommended.
Fox & Sons are pleased to offer as sole agents this semi-detached family house in the desirable Sussex village of Plumpton Green, approximately six miles from Lewes. The property briefly comprises of open plan lounge and dining room, kitchen, bedroom four/study and cloakroom to the ground floor and three bedrooms and a family bathroom on the first floor. Outside there are front & rear gardens plus off-street parking for two vehicles. Further benefits include gas central heating and double glazing. Plumpton is a relatively small village predominantly known for its racecourse and, to a lesser extent, the agricultural college and the village also boasts its own primary school, village shop including post office facilities, gastro pubs and a church, along with a hairdressers and butchers. It lies on a mainline railway with frequent rush hour services to London Victoria and London Bridge in one direction and Lewes, Brighton and Eastbourne in the other. Fromt the village the owners can fully enjoy the beautiful countryside which surrounds Plumpton, plus the riverside walks and boating available from the Anchor pub. Viewing is highly recommended.
Stop borders with plants and shrubs. Off-street parking space for two vehicles.
Entrance via door to front, stone flooring.
Access via UPVC door with decorative glass panel insert, ceiling lighting point, storage cupboard, wooden fooring, radiator and stairs ascending to first floor landing.
Ceiling lighitng point, obscured double glazed window to side. Two peice bathroom suite comprising low level WC, wall mounted wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap and tiled splashback, tiled flooring and chrome towel radiator.
Study Room/ Bedroom Four
Ceiling lighting point, double glazed window to front, power points, radiator.
Open plan lounge, ceiling lighting point, double glazed window to front, feature fireplace with woodburning stove and visible base, radiator and power points.
Ceiling lighting point, double glazed window to front, radiator and power points.
Fitted kitchen comprising a range of wall and base units, granite worksurfaces extend to include 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink and drainer unit with mixer taps, four ring burner halogen hob, extractor hood with fan and light display, double oven, space and plumbing dishwasher, tiled floor, door to side giving access to rear garden, space and plumbing for automatic washing machine, space for tall standing fridge freezer, Velux windows to roof with feature downlighters, bi-fold doors giving access to patio and rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to side, ceiling lighting point, hatch to attic, storage cupnboard, carpet flooring and radiator.
Ceiling lighting point, double glazed window to rear, fitted wardroes with shelving and hanging, overhead storage, radiator, power points and carpet flooring.
Ceiling lighitng point, radiator, double glazed window to front, power points and carpet flooring.
Ceiling lighting point, double glazed window to front, fitted wardrobe with shelving and hanging space, radiator, power points and carpet flooring.
Ceiling lighting points, obscured double glazed windows to rear and side. Fitted three piece bathroom suite comprising low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap, deep panel bath with mixer tap, wall mounted Mira shower, head and bracket with glass shower screen, chrome towel radiator and vinyl flooring.
Mostly laid to lawn with a vast array of plants, shrubs and mature trees, greenhouse, timber shed, outdoor pool and slab patio area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44642853.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LEW102861. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Lewes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.