3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleTown Meadow Lane, Wirral
Sold STC £140,000
- Semi detached property
- Two reception rooms
- Three bedrooms
- Rear gardens
- Off road parking
SITUATED IN THE POPULAR MORETON AREA THIS THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED PROPERTY WITH OFF ROAD PARKING AND REAR GARDEN IS AVAILABLE FOR IMMEDIATE VIEWINGS.
SITUATED IN A POPULAR LOCATION THIS SEMI DETACHED PROPERTY COMPRISES OF; to the ground floor two reception rooms and a kitchen. To the first floor three bedrooms and a family bathroom. Externally to the front of the property off road parking and to the rear a garden laid to lawn. BOOK YOUR VIEWING NOW TO AVOID DISAPOINTMENT.
Upvc door to the front of the property and upvc window to the side. Cupboard housing electric meter and understairs storage cupboard, radiator and cover.
Lounge 14' 3" Into Bay x 13' 5" Into Alcove ( 4.34m Into Bay x 4.09m Into Alcove )
Upvc bay window to the front of the property, electric fire and fire surround. Coved ceiling and wood effect flooring.
Dining Room 11' 3" x 10' 2" ( 3.43m x 3.10m )
French doors leading to the rear garden, radiator and wood effect flooring.
Kitchen 10' 1" x 8' 6" ( 3.07m x 2.59m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with overhead work surfaces and tiled splash backs. Single sink with mixer tap, plumbing for dish washer and plumbing for washing machine. Space for fridge freezer, gas cooker with overhead cooker hood and a radiator. Upvc window to the rear of the property and upvc door to the side.
Upvc window to the side of the property, storage cupboard and carpeted flooring.
Master Bedroom 12' 5" Into alcove x 12' 1" ( 3.78m Into alcove x 3.68m )
Irregular shaped room. Upvc window to the front of the property, built in wardrobe, carpeted flooring and a radiator with cover.
Bedroom Two 12' 6" x 10' 1" ( 3.81m x 3.07m )
Upvc window to the rear of the property, radiator and cover.
Bedroom Three 9' 1" To the back of cupboard x 7' 5" Excluding cupboard ( 2.77m To the back of cupboard x 2.26m Excluding cupboard )
Bathroom 9' 1" To the back of cupboard x 7' 5" Excluding cupboard ( 2.77m To the back of cupboard x 2.26m Excluding cupboard )
Upvc window to the rear of the property, bath with mixer tap and shower over. Low level w/c and wash basin mounted on vanity unit. Heated towel rail, part tiled walls and loft access.
To the front of the property off road parking.
To the rear of the property a garden laid to lawn, pebbled patio area, fenced surround and an outhouse.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44642889.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MOR106839. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Moreton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.