3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleWindsor Bank, Boston
- END OF TERRACE HOUSE
- 3 BEDROOMS
- 2 RECEPTION ROOMS
- FIRST FLOOR BATHROOM
- ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN
This end of terrace house is situated in the Market Town of Boston overlooking a local watercourse and benefits from 2 Reception Rooms, 3 Bedrooms, First Floor Bathroom and front and rear garden. Being offered for sale with NO ONWARD CHAIN
END OF TERRACE 3 BEDROOM HOUSE WITH ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN
With partially obscure glazed front entrance door leading into the Lounge.
Lounge 11' 9" maximum into recess x 14' 1" ( 3.58m maximum into recess x 4.29m )
With window to front aspect, ceiling light point.
With staircase leading to first floor.
Dining Room 12' x 11' 8" maximum into recess ( 3.66m x 3.56m maximum into recess )
With wood effect laminate floor, ceiling light point, understairs storage cupboard.
Kitchen 13' 3" maximum x 7' 1" maximum ( 4.04m maximum x 2.16m maximum )
With roll edge work surface, tiled splashback, inset stainless steel sink and drainer, range of wall and base units, ceiling fluorescent striplight.
First Floor Landing
With window, 2 ceiling light points and airing cupboard.
Bedroom 1 14' 3" maximum into recess x 11' 11" ( 4.34m maximum into recess x 3.63m )
With window and ceiling light point.
Bedroom 2 9' 2" x 12' maximum into wardrobe ( 2.79m x 3.66m maximum into wardrobe )
With window, ceiling light point and built-in wardrobes.
Bedroom 3 8' 7" x 7' 2" with reduced head height ( 2.62m x 2.18m with reduced head height )
With window and wall light point.
With 3 piece suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath and WC, obscure glazed window, wall light point.
With low maintenance front garden with pathway to front entrance door.
The rear garden is enclosed by fencing and comprises concrete hardstanding area and lawn.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44643987.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWB108131. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Boston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.