2 bedroom flat for saleBolander Grove North, Lillie Road, West Brompton, London
- Private residents' club with swimming pool and sauna
- Completion is due Q4 2016 - Q1 2017††
- Beautiful two bedroom and 3rd bedroom or†study apartment
- Boasts modern and premium interior design throughout
- The fitted bespoke bathroom offers under floor heating
- Features a stunning kitchen with Miele appliances
- Benefits from gorgeous full-height wardrobes
- Five star concierge service and 24 hour security
- Offers stunning landscaped communal gardens
- Service charges are just £5 per square foot
An off-market flat in Phase 1 of Lillie Square, being a 4th floor flat in what must be one of the most sought after blocks within the development, due to its uninterrupted, far-reaching views, namely Bolander Grove North.
This gorgeous contemporary south-facing new-build apartment comprising THREE bedrooms, 923sq.ft living space and comes complete with private terrace offers a superb design, high-specification fixtures and fittings, boasting an open play layout with two incredible double bedrooms, balcony and separate study.
Bolander Grover North is ideally located for the many local shops, bars and restaurants available within West Brompton and Earls Court while Kensington High Street is a short walk way.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAM000826. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Latymers Estate Agents, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.