4 bedroom detached house for saleGuildford
A particularly bright and spacious family home, built in 2004, with an attached garage and in excess of 1,500 sqft of accommodation spread across three floors, offering all the conveniences and space required for today's modern living. The property is set within the popular 57-acre parkland-style Queen Elizabeth Park development, situated nearby to local shops and allowing easy access to Guildford town centre and all its amenities.
* Covered entrance porch
* Entrance hallway with under stair storage cupboard and laminate wood flooring
* Living room with bay window and laminate wood flooring
* Dining/family room, open-plan to the living room, with vaulted ceiling to one end and doors opening to the rear garden
* Spacious kitchen/breakfast room fitted with a range of wood units and laminate wood-effect worktops, integrated appliances to include a Bosch double oven, 5-ring gas hob and extractor fan above, AEG washer/dryer, Bosch dishwasher, ceramic tiled flooring and doors opening to the rear garden
* Master bedroom suite featuring a square bay window and walk-in dressing room, an en-suite bathroom fitted with a white suite comprising bath, separate shower cubicle, basin, w.c, heated towel rail, part-tiled walls and ceramic tiled flooring
* Bedroom two, large double room with Velux windows
* Bedrooms three and four; both decent sized double bedrooms and one with laminate wood flooring
* Family bathroom fitted with a white suite comprising bath with shower above, basin, w.c, part-tiled walls and laminate wood flooring
* EPC Current Rating: C
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44644539.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 368577. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burns & Webber, Guildford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.