2 bedroom ground floor flat for saleMontem Road, London, SE23
Under Offer £475,000
- Part of a prestigious 2.5year old purpose built development with 7.5years left on the NHBC guarantee
- Located 10 minutes walk from four different train lines (Honor Oak Park, Catford and Catford Bridge)
- Large 34-ft open plan kitchen & living room leading on to a private terrace area and communal garden
- Under-floor heating throughout the house
- Alarm system fitted in the property and a video phone entry system
- Two large bedrooms, including an en-suite in the master
- Fully electric utilities, meaning no gas bills, and water is metered
- A number of schools within walking distance & close to Forest Hill, Honor Oak and Catford amenities
- Five minutes walk to Blythe Hill Fields, with stunning views over London
- Situated on a quiet street with friendly neighbours
We are delighted to offer for sale this 2 double bedroom ground floor flat in this sought after and convenient location within easy reach of local amenities and public transport links.
The impressive accommodation is well presented and of a good size, comprising of ample open-plan living space with a fully fitted kitchen, well appointed bedrooms and a private terrace area.
Please see the many photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan for further detail. To fully appreciate this property, please arrange a viewing appointment which you can do 24/7 by clicking on the contact link provided.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44644674.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference k2e-6y6b. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by eMoov.co.uk, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.