3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHillview Gardens, Cheshunt
Sold STC £425,000
- Extended 1930's Family Home
- Superb Condition Throughout
- Three Bedrooms
- Bathroom and Shower Room
- Open Planned Kitchen/ Dining/ Sitting Room
- Separate Lounge
- Off Street Parking and Garage
- Good Size Garden
Stunning extended 3 bedroom, 2 reception, 2 bath family home with parking and garage in a popular and well established residential road close to amenities. This outstanding home MUST be viewed to be appreciated.
An absolutely stunning extended three bedroom family home situated in a popular established residential road convenient for local amenities. This superb home has been lovingly refurbished and extended on the ground floor to an exemplary standard and absolutely must be viewed internally to be fully appreciated. On the ground floor the property boosts spacious hallway, living room, open planned kitchen/ dining/Sitting room, large ground floor shower room. On the first floor three bedrooms and a family bathroom. To the front of the property boosts block paved driveway, with a good size garden to the rear along with a garage. The property is offered for sale chain free and an early internal inspection is highly recommended.
The Accommodation Comprises
Front door to:
Wood laminate flooring, radiator, stairs to first floor, built in cupboard housing meters.
Living Room 13' 6" to bay narrowing to 11' 3" x 12' 7" max ( 4.11m to bay narrowing to 3.43m x 3.84m max )
Feature double glazed bay window to front aspect, oak flooring, radiator.
Shower Room 8' 8" x 6' 6" ( 2.64m x 1.98m )
Tiled floor and part tiled walls to complement a white suite comprising large corner shower cubicle, low level flush w.c, vanity unit comprising wash hand basin with cupboard below. Chrome radiator.
Sitting Area 12' narrowing to 10' 4" x 11' 6" ( 3.66m narrowing to 3.15m x 3.51m )
Wood Laminate flooring, feature fireplace with gas coal effect fire, radiator, open planned to:
Kitchen/ Dining Area 16' 3" x 12' ( 4.95m x 3.66m )
Double glazed window and patio doors to rear, vaulted ceiling, superbly fitted with a range of modern white high gloss wall and base units incorporating integrated oven, hob and extractor. Integrated freezer, washing machine and dishwasher, ample preparation services incorporating sink unit, tiled floor, tiled splash backs, radiator.
First Floor Landing
Access to loft.
Bedroom One 12' 3" narrowing to 10' 4" x 12' 6" ( 3.73m narrowing to 3.15m x 3.81m )
Window to front aspect, radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 7" narrowing to 10' 6" x 11' 4" ( 3.84m narrowing to 3.20m x 3.45m )
Window to rear aspect, radiator, wood laminate flooring.
Bedroom Three 7' 3" x 6' 8" ( 2.21m x 2.03m )
Window to front aspect, radiator, wood laminate flooring.
Window to rear aspect, part tiled walls and tiled floor to complement a white suite comprising Jacuzzi bath, low level flush w.c, wall mounted wash hand basin, radiator.
To the front of the property there is a block paved driveway affording off street parking for two vehicles. Rear garden extends to 54 ft in length and mostly laid to lawn with garage to the rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44644995.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRX104224. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Broxbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.