4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBrockdish
Offers in Excess of £500,000
- Grade II Listed Attached Village Home
- Wonderfully Presented and Improved
- Many Original Features
- Versatile Accommodation, Annexe Potential
- Business Opportunity
- Three Lovely Reception Rooms
- Four Comfortable Bedrooms, all with en-suites
- Large dressing room/Bedroom Five (approx. 13'5 x 9'11)
- Lovely Tiered Gardens With Superb Views
- The accommodation extends to approx. 3,212 sq.ft.
Raise A Glass . . .
You can celebrate your good fortune in this attached former coaching inn, now fully converted and restored as a beautiful bed and breakfast. With further potential for business, or as a family home, it's incredibly versatile, benefitting from delightful original character and a large attractive garden, all within a charming village setting.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7065789. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, Diss. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.