4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleUpper Bourne Lane, Wrecclesham, Farnham
Guide Price £795,000
- 4 bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- Sitting room
- Family room
- Kitchen/breakfast/dining room
- Attractive gardens - approx. 125 ft rear depth
- Garage and large loft room
- Garden gym/office
- South Farnham location
Full descriptionA most attractive 4 bedroom semi-detached character family home set in a popular residential area of South Farnham, convenient to all amenities - EPC rating: D (55)
* Farnham town centre 2 miles (Waterloo from 53 minutes)
* Guildford 12 miles (Waterloo from 34 minutes)
* A31 2 miles, A3 7 miles, London 40 miles
(All distances and times are approximate)
* 8 Upper Bourne Lane is situated in a highly sought after lane to the South of Farnham. The property is most convenient to the villages of Rowledge and Lower Bourne, offering excellent schools, bus routes, local amenities, public houses and surrounding countryside.
* The Georgian town centre of Farnham offers a comprehensive range of shopping, recreational and cultural pursuits, with bustling cobbled courtyards boasting many shops, cafes and an excellent choice of restaurants including Brasserie Blanc, Loch Fyne, Cote Brasserie, Pizza Express and Zizzi. There is a Sainsburys, Waitrose, DC Leisure Centre, David Lloyd Leisure Centre and Farnham's historic deer park offering over 300 acres of beautiful open countryside, providing opportunities for walking and cycling.
* There is an excellent choice of both state and private schools in the area including the renowned South Farnham School, Rowledge Primary School, Weydon, Edgeborough, Frensham Heights and Barfield.
* Farnham mainline station serves London Waterloo within the hour. Access to the M3 can be gained via the A331 and the A3 can be joined at Guildford via the A31.
* A most attractive four bedroom Bargate stone semi-detached character family home set in a peaceful location of South Farnham, convenient to all amenities.
KEY FEATURES INCLUDE
* Fitted kitchen/breakfast/dining area - range of eye and ground level units, granite worktops, wooden oak floor, spaces for appliances, wall mounted gas fired boiler.
* Sitting room - Victorian style fireplace, wood flooring.
* Family room - brick floor, fireplace.
* Excellent extruded aluminium conservatory, argon filled glazing, double glazed doors to garden.
* Four bedrooms, wood flooring.
* Family bathroom - modern white suite.
* Many built in cupboards, some exposed beams, fireplaces.
* Gas fired central heating, some double glazing, mains drainage.
* Detached garage and loft room.
* Large detached gym/studio.
* Five bar gate and large drive, block and tarmac with parking for a number of cars.
* Attractive large gardens, approximately 125 ft in depth with lawns, patios, flower and shrub borders, hedgerows, trees and apple trees.
* Store, sheds, tree house, outside tap and light.
Services - Mains water, gas and electricity. Gas fired central heating.
Local Authority - Waverley B. C., The Burys, Godalming GU7 1HR 01483 523333
Council Tax - Band D with an annual charge for the year ending 31.03.17 Of £1715.21
Tenure - Freehold
Leave Farnham via the A287 Firgrove Hill. At the traffic lights and main crossroads, turn right into Ridgway Road and continue on into Shortheath Road. At the end of Shortheath Road, at the crossroads, turn left into Sandrock Hill Road and proceed down the hill and up, turning left into Upper Bourne Lane. The property can be found along on the right hand side.
For clarification we wish to inform prospective purchasers that we have prepared these particulars as a general guide only. They are intended to give a fair description of the property but their accuracy is not guaranteed nor do they form part of any contract. All information should be verified by yourself and your professional advisors. We have not carried out a survey nor have we tested the services, appliances and specific fixtures and fittings. It must not be assumed that the property has all or any necessary planning permissions, building regulations or any other consents. Room sizes are approximate and they have been taken between internal wall surfaces and therefore include cupboards, shelves etc. Accordingly they should not be relied upon for carpets, curtains and furnishings.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26537275. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Andrew Lodge, Farnham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.