2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleElizabeth Avenue, Kirk Sandall, Doncaster
- Semi-detached bungalow
- Sought after location
- Two bedrooms
- Spacious room sizes
- Mature gardens
- Off road parking and garage
Set in Kirk Sandall close to local amenities is this spacious two bedroom semi-detached bungalow which is availble with no chain. The property provides spacious room sizes and is set on a spacious plot with well presented and mature gardens.
Has a central heating radiator and storage cupboard. Access to the lounge/diner, kitchen, bedrooms and bathroom.
Lounge/ Diner 10' 6" x 16' 1" max ( 3.20m x 4.90m max )
Has a central heating radiator, gas fire and double glazed patio doors leading to the rear garden. Access to the hall.
Kitchen 8' 8" x 9' 3" ( 2.64m x 2.82m )
Has a front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator. Fitted with range of matching units with surfaces over housing the stainless steel sink, plumbing for a washing machine and gas hob/oven with extractor fan. There is partial wall tiling. Access to the hallway.
Bedroom One 16' 7" x 11' 1" ( 5.05m x 3.38m )
Has a rear facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' 9" x 7' 11" ( 2.67m x 2.41m )
Has a front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Has a front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator. Fitted with a wash hand basin, WC and panelled bath with shower over. There is partial wall tiling.
To the front of the property is off road parking and mature shrubs to the borders. Access to the garage and rear. To the rear of the property is an enclosed lawned garden with mature shrubs, paved area and outside tap. Access to the garage, lounge/diner and front.
Garage 16' 6" x 8' 5" ( 5.03m x 2.57m )
Has up and over doors. Access to the garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44645985.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR110558. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.