1 bedroom flat for saleKimberley Road, Southsea
Sold STC £115,000
- One bedroom upper floor flat
- No forward chain
- Tenant in Situ
- Seperate kitchen to lounge.
- Few minutes walk to the beach!
- Well presented
Benefitting from no forward chain, and spacious throughout, in our opinion, this one bedroom upper floor flat comes with all the mod con's and offers lounge with bay window, and is only a few minutes walk away from the seafront. This would make a beautiful first home, call now to view.
Benefitting from no forward chain, as well as being well presented and spacious throughout, in our opinion, this one bedroom upper floor flat comes with all the mod con's and offers a lounge with bay window. It is only a few minutes walk away from the seafront. This would make a beautiful first home, call now to view.
Coved ceiling, electric heater and doors to lounge, kitchen, bathroom and bedroom.
Lounge 15' 4" x 14' 9" ( 4.67m x 4.50m )
Coved ceiling, double glazed bay window to front elevation, electric fire and electric heater.
Kitchen 10' 9" x 9' 4" ( 3.28m x 2.84m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, sink and drainer unit, space for washing machine, fitted kitchen and work surfaces and integrated electric oven and hob.
Bedroom 14' 5" x 12' 7" ( 4.39m x 3.84m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation and electric heater.
Loft hatch, double glazed window to side elevation, panel enclosed bath with shower over, wash hand basin, low level wc and electric heater.
Tenant In Situ
This property is currently let and has a tenant in situ for £625 per calendar month
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44646972.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SOS103187. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Southsea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.