4 bedroom detached house for saleSt Davids Road, WEYMOUTH
Sold STC £300,000
- 3/4 Bedrooms DETACHED
- Well Presented Throughout
- Off Road Parking & Garage
- Sea Views To Portland
- Large level Plot
OPEN HOUSE; 8.10.16 FROM 10.30AM TILL 12.00PM by appointment only. Sea views, Off road parking and garage, WYKE REGIS, LARGE LEVEL PLOT, Well presented throughout, TWO RECEPTION ROOMS, No Onward chain, POTENTIAL TO EXTEND, close to amenities
Fox and Sons are proud to the market this 3/4 bedroom detached house situated in the ever popular area of Wyke Regis which is close to many popular amenities such at award winning schools, shops, pubs, walks and bus stops. the property is well presented throughout and has stunning sea views from 3 of the rooms which over look the sea straight over to the isle of Portland. With generous front and back gardens the property has potential to extend to the rear and the side. it also offers off road parking for up to 4 cars and a large double garage. the property can also be offered with no onward chain and is priced to sell. Please call now to ensure you don't miss out.
Double glazed door to side. Double glazed window to side. Radiator. Under stairs cupboard. Carpet.
Lounge 15' 2" Max x 10' 10" Max ( 4.62m Max x 3.30m Max )
Double glazed bay window to front. Gas fire place. Wall lights. Telephone and TV points. Radiator. Coved ceiling. Wood affect flooring.
Dining Room 11' 5" Max x 14' Max ( 3.48m Max x 4.27m Max )
Double glazed bay window to front. TV point. Radiator. Coved ceiling. Wood affect flooring.
Kitchen 8' 5" x 7' 10" ( 2.57m x 2.39m )
Double glazed window to rear. Fitted kitchen with wall and base units with work surfaces over. One and a half stainless steel sink. Tiling. Electric oven and hob. with cooker-hood. Plumbing for washing machine. Space for fridge/freezer. Central heating boiler. Radiator. Laminated flooring. Built in storage. Door to garden.
Stairs from hall. Stairs to hall. Double glazed window to rear. Loft access.
Bedroom One 14' 5" x 11' 4" ( 4.39m x 3.45m )
Double glazed bay window to front. Fitted wardrobes. TV and telephone points. Radiator. Carpet. Sea views over to Portland and Chesil Beach.
Bedroom Two 14' 4" Max x 8' 5" Max ( 4.37m Max x 2.57m Max )
Double glazed bay window to front. Fitted wardrobes. Radiator. TV point. Laminated flooring. Sea views to Portland.
Bedroom Three 8' 4" x 7' 6" ( 2.54m x 2.29m )
Double glazed window to rear. TV point. Radiator. Laminated flooring.
Bedroom Four / Loft Room 13' 10" x 13' 8" ( 4.22m x 4.17m )
Double glazed Velux window to front and rear. Radiator. Eave storage. Loft hatch. Spot lights. Sea views over to Portland and Chesil Beach.
Double glazed window to rear. Heated towel rail. Bath and shower over. Wash hand basin and low level WC. Part tiling. Laminated flooring. Airing cupboard.
Laid to lawn. Fully enclosed. Range of hedge and bush. Flower border. Driveway.
Laid to lawn. Enclosed fenced surround. Range of trees. Patio area. Garden shed. Allotment to the rear. Side access both ways.
Double garage. Up & over doors. Single glazed window to rear and side. Door to side. Light. Power.
Driveway for four cars.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44646987.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WMT103247. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Weymouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.