4 bedroom apartment for saleThe Hoe, Plymouth
Withdrawn from Market
- About 2,015 sq ft
- 27' Open Plan Living Room/Kitchen
- Utility Room
- Master Bedroom Suite with Dressing Room & En Suite
- 3 Further Bedrooms ( 2 En Suite)
- 560 sq ft Sea Facing Terrace
- 1,020 sq ft Terrace With Views To Dartmoor
- 2 Secure Garage Parking Spaces
- 175 sq ft Store Room
- Communal Landscaped & Private Gardens Overlooking The Hoe & Seafront
LOCATION Plymouth is internationally renowned for its boating and watersports facilities, with various national and international events hosted within the natural amphitheatre of Plymouth Sound. Azure occupies a "ringside" position on Plymouth's historic Hoe promenade and takes its place alongside the fine examples of decadent and imposing Listed buildings that dominate The Hoe. Plymouth Sound, with its impressive maritime history, provides captivating scenery with passing naval and commercial vessels, small craft sailing boats and the British Firework Championships from Mount Batten Pier in the summer, all providing constant entertainment.
The Barbican, with its array of restaurants, boutique shops and cobbled streets is within easy walking distance and the City Centre itself offers a wide selection of shopping and recreational facilities. The A38 connects with the M5 motorway (40 miles). Plymouth has a main line railway station (Plymouth to London Paddington 3 hours) and a ferryport providing regular cross channel sailings to France and northern Spain.
DESCRIPTION This unique penthouse offers spacious accommodation extending to approximately 2,015 sq ft with all rooms commanding panoramic views across the waters and verdant coastal backcloth of Plymouth Sound, the English Channel, Mount Edgcumbe and the Rame Peninsula to the south and the stunning cityscape to the north with the foothills of Dartmoor in the distance.
In our clients ownership since new (2007) and completed to an exacting and individual specification, the apartment has been carefully designed and thoughtfully laid out to maximise the enjoyment of the living space, terraces and views. The accommodation is demonstrated by reference to the attached floorplan and boasts features too numerous to list individually including air conditioning, remote controlled curtains in the sitting room and master bedroom, underfloor heating in the bath and shower rooms, Lutron lighting including mood lighting and integrated audio speakers and superior quality fittings throughout.
* Dual aspect living with two pairs of French doors opening onto the south terrace, dominated by the fabulous views.
* Fantastic Alno designer kitchen with long blue quartz work surface with retractable socket hub and Gaggeneau appliances including induction, oven, hob, microwave, steam oven and coffee machine, built in fridge/freezer and Whirlpool two drawer dishwasher.
* Utility/Laundry Room with Miele appliances and door giving access to the north terrace.
* Beautiful master bedroom with two pairs of French doors opening to the south terrace. Dressing Room off with an extensive range of built in Hulsta wardrobes and door to the north terrace. Luxury master en suite with programmable Grohe shower and underfloor heating, together with Villeroy and Boch bath with Grohe tap and shower, vanity unit with his and hers wash basins and concealed cistern WC.
* Three further bedrooms, two of which again have French doors opening onto the south terrace, two further en suite shower rooms.
* Approximately 1,580 sq ft of terracing with seamless glazed screens providing excellent space for alfresco dining and entertaining.
* Two secure, garage parking spaces (59 and 60) 175 sq ft lockup store room with light, power and sink unit with hot and cold water.
* Audio visual entry system.
* Lift and staircase to 8th floor.
* Powder coated aluminium framed double glazed windows and doors.
* Impressive entrance vestibule and concierge desk.
* Communal landscaped and private gardens overlooking The Hoe and sea front.
TENURE Leasehold. 999 year lease from 2007. Ground rent £400.00 Per Annum. Service Charge: £4,150.00 Per Annum.
SERVICES Mains water, electricity, gas and drainage. Gas fired central heating.
COUNCIL TAX BAND Band H.
VIEWING AND NEGOTIATIONS Strictly through the vendors' agent. Atwell Martin 01752 202121.
DIRECTIONS Cliff Road lies on the western end of The Hoe promenade. From Western Approach cross Union Street and rise up the hill to turn right beside the New Continental Hotel. Continue to pass the Duke of Cornwall Hotel on the left and turn left at the roundabout rising up into Citadel Road. Continue up the hill for about a quarter of a mile to take the second turning on the right into Leigham Street. In about 150 yards, at the T-junction with Cliff Road turn left and park at this point to gain access to the principal pedestrian door.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44647068.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101304002549. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Atwell Martin, Plymouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.